Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (15)

On the next day, the staff found out that the Yuanyuan family had not returned to their territory, and simply held a small meeting.

Then let the staff re-install a new infrared to make sure that Yuanyuan and Pang Pang did not fight, and Pang Pang did not bully panda cubs.

I decided to observe first, and temporarily refrain from manual intervention.

Pangpang did not show any resistance to Shen Qiu living in his own nest, and was even very happy.

In Chubby's words, "Come here, that ghost-like sun-eyed ledou won't stare at Lao Tzu."

It is very demanding to be beaten, so that each one of the big two and the small does not have a good face on him.

If it wasn't for the fact that he was injured, Mother Bear might have beaten him up.

Having lived in Daddy Bear's territory for three days, without any trouble, Shen Qiu couldn't help but wonder if the other party had given up.

Mother Bear was urging her to go back to her territory every day, and Shen Qiu couldn't resist for long.

That night, he looked at the dark woods, put Fatty in his arms, and put his head on Mother Bear's belly.

Secretly decide, wait another day, if there is still no movement, then go home.

As a result, that night, he was kicked up by Feifei, and he heard rustling outside in a daze.

This kind of sound in the wild is actually normal, but then he smelled the smell of a strange human being, which was exactly the same as the smell mixed with animal breath.

Suddenly awake.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that Mother Bear was already staring at the cave with vigilance.

She let out a squeak, telling the little cub to stay calm.

Shen Qiu said nothing, slowly got up from Mother Bear's belly, and looked out of the cave.

The other party didn't seem to be afraid at all, and he also carried a flashlight, which was convenient for his myopic eyes.

I saw the group of people whispering something, and they took something and put it on the ground.

I also looked up from time to time in the direction of the cave, and then compared things around the cave.

Shen Qiu didn't see what they put in until this time, until the man with his mobile phone pointed at him took a few steps towards the cave.

The voice pressed down in his mouth and said, "See, that is the panda's cave. Later we will make some noise to lead the panda out, as long as the panda steps on the beast clip! You can see it! Panda!"

"Is everyone happy or excited! In short, the anchor is excited and scared. Is there a baby who encourages the anchor?"

"Thank you for the rocket of the leader of the list. I will take a picture of you with a panda face later."

Shen Qiu's entire panda was about to explode when she heard the beast clip!

I heard him say such a long list and I still don't understand.

This is a live broadcast! In order to take pictures of pandas, do everything possible!

Shen Qiu was so angry that he was going to die.

Shen Qiu closed her eyes subconsciously, and then heard the roar of the bear mother next to her.

It's a bit like a dog barking, mixed with an angry high-pitched sound.