Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (9)

Shen Qiu pressed the mouse in front of him with black claws, squinting fox eyes and watching the little cubs behind him vigilantly.

Fox put another mouse down.

The other little cubs looked at Shen Qiu and looked at the boss who was eyeing Shen Qiu, and they turned their heads and pounced on the other mouse, and they started fighting.

Soon, the fourth child, the soft girl, won the other siblings and dragged the mouse away.

The boss lowered his body and whimpered at Shen Qiu.

"Give me the food back!" he yelled.

Shen Qiu raised his eyebrows, lowered his head and bit a piece of meat, tearing it hard, he ate the softest piece of meat.

At the end, he looked at the boss again, his eyes were indifferent, as if he asked again, "What can you do if I eat it?"

The boss is completely angry, he has always maintained the position of the boss in the small group of fox cubs, no matter which brother or sister can't shake his position, and can never grab it from his mouth food.

So in his heart, as long as it is the food brought back by the fox dad, he should be the first to eat it!

But today, the youngest brother jumped over the food in front of him, and even ate the food in front of him!

The boss couldn't believe it, felt that his status was challenged, and his mentality exploded.

The little fox purred and rushed towards Shen Qiu.

Shen Qiu is waiting for him.

The eldest is too domineering on weekdays, and as he grows older, he is especially harsh on his younger siblings.

On weekdays, he only needs to eat the remaining cubs to continue to **** food.

But in recent days, he has begun to try to hide food. Even if he is full, he will not allow other brothers and sisters to interfere.

If this is the food he caught, Shen Qiu will never care, but this is what the fox father caught to raise all the children.

If he wants to hide, there will inevitably be cubs who are not full, and the cubs will not be full. Fox dad will go out again, and every time he goes out, it will add another threat to his life.

But now in an unfamiliar place, there are hidden dangers everywhere. For the safety of the family, Shen Qiu must change the boss's domineering temper!

In the animal kingdom, nothing builds group status like a fight.

Shen Qiu's thoughts turned over, and within a few seconds, the boss rushed in front of him.

He bared his mouth, bared his fangs, opened his teeth and danced his claws, trying to scare Shen Qiu from his aura.

Shen Qiu gave him a very calm look, the whole fox jumped up to avoid the boss's collision, then rushed over and bit the boss's neck.

The boss, who was just showing his teeth and claws, immediately curled up his limbs, and he still said threatening words.

"You put me down! Or I'll bite you!"

Shen Qiu did not say a word, and silently increased his strength, his claws pressed against the boss's fox head, and his fangs exerted force.

The boss's voice suddenly fell a little.

"I warn you! Don't mess around!" He began to bluff.

Shen Qiu still didn't say a word, the fangs rubbed on the fox's neck, slowly moved to the aorta, and then bit down heavily.

Even If You Become An Animal, You Have To Serve An Iron Rice BowlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara