Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (27)

The whole case was connected in an instant.

Bai Ning has been the target of those ten campus bullying since junior high school, perhaps because of threats or others.

In March last year, nine members of the ten-member ALICE group and Bai Ning went to the Wolong Reserve together. During the period, Bai Ning died in the earthquake due to the earthquake.

However, the cause of death is a question mark.

Ten people went, except Bai Ning, everyone survived 25 days and was successfully rescued, why did Bai Ning have an accident?

Liu Xi, Bai Ning's younger brother. He learned about the school violence that his sister had suffered over the years in some way, and the ten-person tour group decided to take revenge.

And Liu Xiangyang, perhaps after learning that Liu Xi killed Liang Peng, was worried that Liu Xi would kill others, so he came to Wolong and prepared to commit the crime.

Maybe she also knew the pain of her daughter's past and prepared to take revenge, and killed someone with Liu Xi.

Shen Qiu bit the bear claw and meditated. Perhaps, there was another reason for Liu Xi's revenge.

Bai Ning did not die of the earthquake.

Thinking of this, he looked at the director.

The director was also thinking, and after a while, he raised his head, "Old Zhang, interrogate those three people, and focus on interrogating Bai Ning."

"Also, about Bai Ning's bullying, Captain Zhao please ask you here again. I want to know some specifics."

As soon as she finished speaking, a policeman pushed the door and came in.

"Director, the meat roasted by the three people has been tested, and it is human flesh, which is consistent with the DANs on the two female deceased."

Hoo.

Shen Qiu couldn't help but glanced at the appearance of the three people in the monitor, they seemed to be student-like, how could they do such a thing.

The director quickly thought of another point, "Old Zhang, immediately interrogate those three people, how did they survive the earthquake a year ago!"

And instructed the police officers, "Go to the fire brigade and the staff of the reserve who searched and rescued these people last year and ask them what their mental state was when they were found."

Shen Qiu immediately understood the director's guess, and the whole bear shook in place.

After a while, the panda cub took a deep breath, thinking of that possibility, and looking at Liu Xiangyang and Liu Xi again, his mood was extremely complicated.

If it really is what he thinks, he can understand why Liu Xiangyang and Liu Xi did this.

But understanding is understanding, Shen Qiu does not support it.

If all crimes in the world can be solved by private revenge, what should the law and the people's police do?

Shen Qiu didn't think much about it, the interrogation of the three people started soon, and the director went to Liu Xiangyang's interrogation room in person.

The three people with slanted bangs had different expressions when the police suddenly mentioned what happened a year ago.

The baby face was the first to be unable to hold on, her eyes were erratic, and she even began to shake her feet unconsciously.

"Why, is there anything you can't say?"

The baby face was shocked and shook his head like a rattle, "No! There is nothing to say! Bai Ning was stoned into the valley, we said it a year ago!"