Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (16)

The big parrot stared in shock with a bird face.

"I don't!" He shouted and flew!

"I am single and I am proud! I will never find a female parrot in my life, you give up!"

The big parrot's reaction was very violent, and Lao Liu was very curious.

"Qiu Qiu has suffered a love injury? Why are you so resistant to finding a partner? Didn't you just look very excited?"

Old Liu was puzzled.

"That's right, I've watched the animal world for so many years and I can't remember it wrong. Macaws are a breed that sings all the year round. What's wrong with you looking for a female parrot?"

Shen Qiu choked.

In the eyes of human beings, parrots are animals, and animals have the instinct to send qing, and it is normal to pay pei after qing.

So Shen Qiu's resistance was particularly incomprehensible to Lao Liu.

Shen Qiu was at a loss for words, and his cerebellum went round and round, thinking about how to make Lao Liu give up this idea!

The sterilization that came two lifetimes late...

The big parrot shook its head and flew into the air with a very righteous tone.

"No mating! I only want to serve the people! No intention to reproduce!"

Old Liu "puchi" laughed, pointed at Shen Qiu, and said in disbelief.

"You little parrot, you can talk and please, and you are an employee that the leader will like."

Shen Qiu:...

Lao Liu waved his hand, "Forget it, you are a parrot smart, but you can't resist your instinct. You don't want your instinct to think."

"Don't worry, Uncle Liu will definitely find a beautiful girl for you! I just don't know if there are reproductive isolation for different species of parrots?"

Old Liu shook his head and muttered as he walked out.

"You have to check carefully when you go back. Even if there is reproductive isolation, it doesn't matter. It's a big deal to contact a foreign zoo! I remember which wildlife park has a purple-blue parrot?"

Lao Liu walked away slowly with the heart of a matchmaker.

Shen Qiu looked at Lao Liu's back with a heart attack, the bird's beak opened and closed, and couldn't say a word.

Uncle Liu...I really appreciate you.

All the evidence was brought back to the police station, the boss in the bar, and the people who were "working" in the nine-unit studio, and the people in the dormitory almost filled the entire police station.

Interrogation one by one overnight.

The boss and the sister-in-law refused to say anything at first, but the evidence is solid.

Whether it was the Guochao personnel who were caught by the police in the studio, or the mobile phones found in the dormitory, and the things in that small room.

These are not for them to deny.

Those mobile phones didn't have time to be destroyed, and they didn't need to be repaired by the information group, you can see that they are full of chat records and transfer records when chatting with Ren Guo.

I even found their billing records on one of the phones.

On a certain accounting software, the name of the guest, what time it starts and what time it ends is clear.