The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (37)

"If you don't agree..." He said sullenly, "Then don't blame my brother for his cruel hand."

A cold object was attached to Yang Zheng's neck.

The boy beckoned, and a familiar figure stood out from the shadows.

Those eyes were full of love made Yang Zheng's eyes dark.

"Money! Shan! Shan!"

Shen Qiu and the criminal investigation team had just returned to the police station when they saw Xing Lu, who was guarding the gate of the police station at some point, rushing over with an anxious face.

"Captain Qin, Yang Zheng is gone!"

"What's the matter? Tell me in detail?"

Xing Lu reluctantly calmed down, "Today he sent me a message when he got home, and I called him later and didn't answer, so I went to his house to find him, but the door was wide open. , the phone is on the sofa, people don't know where it went."

"Could he go out by himself?"

Xing Lu shook her head violently, her nervous lips turning white.

"No, when he contacted me, he said that he hadn't come home for a day, and the water in his house had a strange smell. So when I went, I paid special attention to his water cup."

Xing Lu took out the cup directly.

"Although there is no water in it, and the smell is very light, but I have used it before, so I recognized it as a sleeping pill."

Qin Yan frowned when he heard this, but shook his head, "It is also an anesthetic, and sometimes a substitute for the duo."

He handed the cup to Shen Qiu, Shen Qiu smelled it and it was a familiar smell.

It seems that the murderer used this thing to bring the victim down and then kill.

The cup was sent to the inspection department, but Qin Yan did not enter the police station and took Shen Qiu to Yang Zheng's house.

The layout of the house is not damaged. Since the murderer can enter Yang Zheng's house without destroying anything, it means that he has the password to Yang Zheng's house.

People took fingerprints on the combination lock, and the group went to the property to check and monitor it.

On the way, Qin Yan asked Xing Lu if he knew what enemies Yang Zheng had.

"Or, has he ever done something like a strong woman?"

Xing Lu was stunned before shaking her head.

"I don't know my enemies. People like us in the business field have many enemies, but strong women do..."

Xing Lu's expression was a little unpredictable, but in the end, she shook her head firmly.

"I've known him for five years, and I believe he's not like that."

Shen Qiu, who was walking in front, heard this, and immediately looked at him with a look of hatred.

Five years! Only five years! You've only known him for five years and you believe him so!

Several people rushed to the property office, but the words of the property made their hearts sink at the same time.

"The monitor is being replaced during this time, and it has not been changed yet, so the monitor is temporarily unavailable."

Xing Lu was already spinning around anxiously, Shen Qiu sighed, jumped to the ground, and started to smell.

No matter how smart his nose is, he can't be traced into the car.