The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (29)

One person and one cat hurried back to the police station, Qin Yan handed the box containing the kitten to the police lady in the lobby, and Shen Qiu trotted into the interrogation room at the back.

"Boss, Ball."

The third and others were sitting on the bench outside and saw one person and one cat get up one after another, and the big strong picked up Shen Qiu.

"Where are the people?"

The third one pointed to the two interrogation rooms.

"It's all inside. After Zheng Yang said that, he shut up and said nothing. Chen Xue said nothing with a calm face."

Qin Yan looked around and entered Chen Xue's interrogation room.

Catspaw patted Da Zhuang's shoulder and motioned for him to follow.

When she heard the door open, Chen Xue looked up, her eyes gloomy.

After turning around on Qin Yan and the others, it landed on Shen Qiu.

Obviously, she still remembered Shen Qiu pounce on her with hatred in her eyes.

For a moment, she lowered her head again, covering all her thoughts.

Qin Yan knocked on the table, "Chen Xue, don't you have anything to say?"

Chen Xue sneered, "I have nothing to say."

Shen Qiu frowned, thinking that this person was going to resist, but she suddenly said, "Everything is instructed by Zheng Yang. If the police officer wants to ask, you should ask him."

The two and the cat were stunned at the same time.

Qin Yan frowned, "Do you have any evidence that Zheng Yang ordered you?"

Including Shen Qiu thought that Chen Xue wanted to shirk responsibility, but she didn't expect her to nod.

"Yes, Zheng Yang communicates with me on another mobile phone, which no one in his family knows about. This mobile phone is now in the van."

No wonder!

Shen Qiu's tail is like a pendulum clock, hanging on the strong arm and swaying constantly.

No wonder they couldn't find any clues about the connection between Zheng Yang and Chen Xue. It turned out that they had prepared other mobile phones.

"Where's the van? Where are you hiding?"

Chen Xue raised her head and smiled at several people, her expression very bad.

"Just next to the public parking lot in the mall."

After she finished speaking, she moved her hand, "The key is in my pocket. You can see if what I said is true."

Qin Yan gave her a deep look, turned, and called Yang Yue in.

Yang Yue really found the keys to the van from Chen Xue's body, Qin Yan asked the third child to look for it, during which they went to Zheng Yang's interrogation room.

Compared with the calm Chen Xuexiang, Zheng Yang looks very decadent.

I didn't look up when I heard the movement, just asked, "Is my bun okay?"

Baozi is the name of Zheng Yang's youngest son.

Shen Qiu thought it was ironic, why didn't he ask his son if he was okay?

He rolled his eyes and jumped to the table.

"Where is the dead child now?" Qin Yan asked straight to the point.