Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (13)

Shen Qiu was very reluctant to give up the panda cubs, but the health of the bear mother could not be ignored. So even if he wanted to kiss the panda cub again, Shen Qiu would not leave the cub.

When the staff didn't come, he hugged the cub in his arms and slapped it hard, and it didn't fall from the ears to the bear's claws.

As soon as Pan Wen and the others arrived at Mother Bear's territory and smelled the breath of human beings, Mother Bear immediately crawled over and stared at the incoming person vigilantly.

Pan Wen motioned for the staff to step back and stepped forward with his hands raised.

"Yuanyuan? Do you still know me? I'm Professor Pan." He whispered to Mother Bear, and took the opportunity to observe the panda cub next to him.

This cub and Shen Qiu stood together, one was round and the other was thin. If he hadn't read the information and knew that the cub was seven months old, Pan Wen would have thought it was a four or five-month-old cub at first glance.

He frowned and felt distressed, "It looks like this little cub is suffering outside. Xiaoliu brings me the milk."

The staff at the back handed over a milk bottle, the lid was open, and a strong milk fragrance came out.

Shen Qiu licked her nose, feeling a little greedy.

Mother bear was also a little seduced, and her eyes kept peeking at the bottle.

Shen Qiu held down the bear mother, preventing her from being lured by the food and leaving the child.

Panda cubs obviously don't have as much determination as mother and son. Looking at Shen Qiu and amiable Pan Wen, he moved over in small steps.

Pan Wen hugged the panda cub quickly, and then put the bottle into the cub's mouth.

The panda cub struggled and resisted for a second, and soon immersed in the deliciousness of the pots of milk, slurping the pacifier.

Shen Qiu sighed in his heart.

This little conscience bought him with a bottle of milk.

Shen Qiu thought about it, and the mood that was still reluctant to give up suddenly improved, and shook the bear's claws at Pan Wen.

"嘤嘤嘤~" Let's go, let's go, I don't want such a worthless panda, you take it away.

Seeing him like this, Pan Wen laughed happily.

"The cleverness of Qiuqiu hasn't changed at all."

waves at Qiuqiu again, "Qiuqiu is so smart, should he still remember me? I'm your Uncle Pan. You liked to listen to stories next to me when you were young, remember?"

The tone of his coaxing a child made Shen Qiu feel uncomfortable, scratching his head and snorted at him, indicating that he remembered, and quickly put away the tone.

Pan Wen laughed again, "You know how to respond to me, this little guy is as smart as a child."

"Okay, Uncle Pan is going to bring the cub back to the panda house. Come and talk to Qiuqiu next time."

Shen Qiu watched Pan Wen limping away with the panda cub, and heaved a long sigh.

Mother Xiong came up, sat behind Shen Qiu and dragged him into her arms, her tone very incomprehensible.

"Cub, why do you like Cub so much and give it to a human?"

I could hear that Mama Bear was very confused about this question, Shen Qiu rubbed Mama Bear's head and explained, "Because I like Mama Bear more than Cubs."