Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (23)

Several people looked at each other, Shen Qiu flew out first.

In the case handling hall, Chang Minzheng sat on the chair anxiously, saw the parrot standing up immediately, and twitched the corners of his mouth in embarrassment after seeing Zuo Yuan.

"Officer Zuo, you told me on the phone earlier... What does Guo Hong mean by being involved in a large amount of fraud?"

Zuo Yuan raised his hand, "Ms. Chang, I need you to tell me truthfully now whether Guo Hong has contacted you and whether he has returned the money to you."

Chang Min's eyes rolled around, first glanced at Zuo Yuan's face, then as if he had made up his mind, he gritted his teeth, "I lied before, Guo Hong didn't contact me at all, nor did he Give me the money back."

Zuo Yuan's face was very serious and his voice was cold, "Then why do you want to withdraw the case? Ms. Chang hopes you know that calling the police is not a child's play! The filing of a case is not something you want to withdraw!"

Chang Min's shoulders shrank, and her expression looked a little scared.

After a while, she moved her mouth and said nothing. She lowered her head and said that she would not dare next time.

Zuo Yuan relaxed his expression at the right time and led people into the office area.

"Okay, can you tell me why you lied to cancel the case now?"

Chang Min licked her lips and drank the water that Tang Nian handed over.

"I just don't think it's necessary to waste any more time, it's only 120,000 yuan." She didn't really mean what she said, and she asked again.

"Officer Zuo, what did you mean when you said that Guo Hong was involved in a large amount of fraud? Did he lie to others besides me?"

Zuo Yuan glanced at her, Chang Min's face was full of thirst for knowledge, and it seemed that he really didn't know about Guo Hong's fraud.

Aren't they accomplices?

Hiding all his thoughts, he briefly explained the matter of Guo Hong.

Chang Min's expression changed little by little with Zuo Yuan's voice, first surprised, then shocked, then her eyes widened in disbelief, and a little anger appeared on her face.

"When he was in love with me, he was in love with other people at the same time?!"

Shen Qiu has been observing her expression, and Chang Min has always felt strange to him.

She has concealed something, which is for sure. Just thinking that 120,000 yuan is no big deal, there is a problem in wanting to withdraw the case.

Even if ordinary people feel that the money is nothing, at most they will stop paying attention, and will not lie to the police to withdraw the case.

Of course, ordinary people would not think that being cheated of 120,000 is no big deal.

Although Chang Min had the same shocked reaction as the others when referring to Guo Hong's fraud, she was still shocked, and was less than others.

The big parrot cocked its head.

What is it? He began to comb carefully.

Tang Nian and the old police have already gone out to find Guo Hong. If Guo Hong hadn't left Jiangshi, he should not have been left empty.

According to the account records of the other party, the record of emptiness is zero.

The big parrot thinks and **** its wings. The office area and the case handling hall are connected, with a piece of transparent glass in the middle.