Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (25)

The speed of the car is much faster than the four-legged fox.

Two days later, the car stopped at the edge of the forest to the north.

Rows of trees were slanted by the autumn wind.

Shen Qiu looked at the leaves that had turned yellow.

The cold wind blew, and the people in the car shivered and raised the windows.

"No, the farther north it gets, the colder it gets. What the **** do you think Qiuqiu is coming to such a cold place."

Xi Ye quickly opened the duffel bag and wrapped a down jacket around himself, then took out his mobile phone to take a look.

"My dear, it's only a few degrees in early October, and I see it will drop to minus zero after nightfall."

Xi Ye shivered, his eyes blank.

"Qiuqiu...Are you planning to live here in the future? Shall we consider another place? It's too cold here."

"It's already below zero before autumn has passed, and it's winter..."

Just thinking about Xiye's teeth started to fight up and down.

However, the little fox was not ready to listen to him, and came to the car door to signal Xiye and the others to open the door.

Then jumped out of the car, turned back at them, banged twice, said thank you, and went into the forest without looking back.

What else can Xiye and the others do? They can only keep up. They have to put a camera in the place where the fox lives to capture the picture behind.

Bring the equipment, Xi Ye went to chase the fox first, and the other two went to buy supplies.

They have a hunch that they will have to live in the car for a long time.

Shen Qiu went up the mountain and did not stop, but ran directly towards the depths of the forest.

He has already planned to settle directly around the life of protected animals such as sable.

Then wait.

The little fox was very fast, but he knew that Xi Ye and others would follow him, and he deliberately left some traces along the way.

It is convenient for Xiye et al.

It was morning when we went up the mountain, and it was already afternoon when we reached the depths of the mountain.

Shen Qiu found a very suitable nest location.

On top of a rock layer, the soil wall of the rock layer can be used to dig holes, and because of the high terrain, it can have a panoramic view of the actions of nearby animals.

Find the place, dig a hole, and find the dead weeds and leaves in the nest.

Shen Qiu completed the arrangement of his new home, and after watching it with satisfaction at the entrance of the cave, the little fox turned around and went to encircle the territory.

At this time, Xi Ye finally found the cave along the traces of the little fox.

Hide behind a big tree, he just found out all the camouflage cameras.

I saw another fox walking and stopping from a distance. After sniffing all the way, it stopped in front of the newly dug by Shen Qiu.

This fox is very fat, and at a glance, you can tell that his life is very nourishing.

He wandered in front of the cave, got into the cave again, came out after a minute, seemed extremely satisfied with this place, and even tried to urinate around the territory.