Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (3)

Haha performed a two-hour operation, and it was already early in the morning when he got off the operating bed.

  Because the wound still needed to be treated with medicine to recover, Xiao Xu paid the money and left Haha in the hospital.

  Before leaving, he looked at Samoyed and asked, "Are you going to follow me or stay here and watch your brother?"

  Samoyed's ears flashed and he tilted his head. He looked back at the pet hospitalization area and stood behind Xiao Xu.

  "Okay."

  Xiao Xu nodded.

  "You are still a 'witness' after all." He

  also asked the pet doctor to inform him whenever the Husky feels any discomfort.

  One person and one dog left the hospital. The streets were particularly cold in the middle of the night. A gust of cold wind blew through, making the leaves on the ground swirl. Xiao Xu shivered.

  "Let's go, let's go, it's really cold at night."

  On the third watch of the night, in the deepest night, hovering on the edge of the coming dawn, the whole city fell into a deep sleep. Only the police station was still brightly lit, as bright as day. .

  As soon as Xiao Xu and Shen Qiu stepped into the door, they heard the messy words in the hall.

  Several policemen in police uniforms gathered together, each with a headache expression.

  Qingyun Street Police Station is located in the old city, and there is not much entertainment. Therefore, except for the police patrolling outside during the middle of the night, the case handling hall is not busy.

  Seeing that they were surrounding each other as if they were looking at something strange, Xiao Xu shouted, "What are you looking at?"

  Hearing the sound, the policemen dispersed to both sides, revealing...Alaska surrounded in the middle.

  It was a large, adult dog, and even a medium-sized dog like Shen Qiu was a full two times smaller in front of it.

  The first second he saw Alaska, Shen Qiu thought of the fear of being dominated when he met Haha for the first time.

  He calmly took a step back and hid behind Xiao Xu.

  With his sharp Alaskan eyes, he saw his own kind with a glance, and his eyes lit up, as if he suddenly turned on a light.

  Alaska jumped up and pounced in front of Xiao Xu, startling Xiao Xu and spreading his legs.

  Then, Alaska put his dog's head through Xiao Xu's legs and stared at Shen Qiu who was hiding behind.

  Shen Qiu: ...

  I always feel that this big guy has the same temperament as Haha.

  He started to back away in small steps towards the door, but the big guy didn't know why he was so excited. He grinned with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, passed directly between Xiao Xu's legs and pounced, knocking Shen Qiu to the ground. , tongue licking his face vigorously.

  "Same kind, same kind, same kind!"

  Shen Qiu resisted and struggled.

  But... this Alaska is still Alaska. Even though he seems to be in a bad mood and his weight is completely on Shen Qiu, he can't struggle out at all.

  "Ouch."

  Samoyed stared at the ceiling with his eyes blankly, and pushed Alaska's head in vain with his front paws. He felt that his face was covered with his saliva, and he suddenly let out a mournful cry.