Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (17)

Haha, this person actually dares to howl?

  There was another bite, and he bit the kidnapper's other buttocks hard.

  The kidnapper was so painful that he burst into tears. He hugged the thigh of the nearest plainclothes man and crawled on top of him.

  Behind him, he still refused to let go. The kidnapper screamed, his face covered with tears and snot.

  That scene was really eye-catching.

  The poor plainclothes man, who was only 1.75 meters tall, was shaken violently by the kidnapper who was about 1.8 meters tall. His clothes were messy and his face was twisted with resistance, as if he had just been beaten.

  The plainclothes man pushed the kidnapper's head away with one hand and held up the pants he couldn't take off with the other hand. His voice was full of anger, "You! Give it to me! Get down!"

  "I won't! I will be torn apart by that dog if I go down, oooooooooooo police Uncle, I was wrong. I will never do bad things again. Hurry, take that dog away."

  Shen Qiu and the others looked at the plain clothes with sad and angry expressions on their faces, and they were a little dull for a moment.

  Shen Qiu finally came back to his senses after shouting haha.

  It's time to say it or not, it's time to go to plainclothes.

  Samoyed held back his laughter and rushed forward to scold him.

  "What's wrong with your bite? It's not your butt, don't you think it stinks!"

  Shen Qiu raised his paw and hit it on the head.

  Haha hung his tongue, looking at the kidnapper who was arrested by plainclothes. He was still a little unsatisfied. He stared at the kidnapper's butt, "But brother, his butt looks really fat. It looks like the pig butt that the master just bought yesterday." "

  It started to sneeze, "It's all meat, it must taste sizzling and oily."

  Shen Qiu: ...

  He rubbed the dog's head dumbfounded, looked at the kidnapper who had runny nose and tears, and became more and more speechless.

  Are you brave enough to become a kidnapper? If Lin Liang hadn't known this person, he would have started to wonder if this was a skit to be performed at a nursing home performance.

  The police stabilized the situation as quickly as possible, and the crying kidnapper was taken outside. The tape on Wen Zhe's mouth was also torn off, and he talked about being kidnapped in a few words.

  Wenzhe, this fact is an unforeseen disaster.

  I went out to buy a popsicle. On the way home, I was covered with a snakeskin bag and carried directly to a car on the side of the road. I didn't even have time to call for help.

  When he said this, he stroked his messy hair with a look of displeasure on his face, "He is a man after all. He has the ability to come face to face with me. What kind of hero is he with a snakeskin bag on his back?"

  Wu Zicang stared after hearing this, "Why? , don't you think it's enough?"

  Wen Zhe quickly raised his hands to apologize, "No, no, no, what's the matter? Even after today's incident, I suddenly felt that it's not okay for me to study so hard and my body can't keep up."

  He As he spoke, he looked at Lin Liang. He could clearly see the scene where Lin Liang had just subdued another person with his backhand. A person with only one hand could be so arrogant. He, a healthy person, was tied up. Where could he put this? Reason!