Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (5)

"The fox is still panting."

A special police officer said something in a heavy tone, Shen Qiu looked at the long table that had been skinned, leaving only a fat fox corpse.

It is lying flat, the direction of its chest is slightly ups and downs, although the amplitude is very weak, but it can be found by watching it carefully for a while.

This means the fox was skinned while alive.

"There is a rumor in the fur industry that the skin that is peeled off while the animal is alive is less prone to shedding hair, and the condition is better." A staff member wiped his face and said.

Shen Qiu's throat seemed to be stuck with a stone, and the fox's mouth was slightly open, but he couldn't make a sound.

The atmosphere of the whole room suddenly solidified.

The staff of the Forestry Bureau stretched out their hands and put them down, and finally sighed and shook their heads.

"No help."

In this case, they basically rely on perseverance to breathe, and the skin is gone. Even if they want to save, they are powerless.

No one spoke again, the humans and animals in the room could only watch the fox gradually lose its breath and turn into a cold and stiff corpse.

The fox in the cage suddenly screamed.

At first it was just one, then the other foxes in the house, then outside the door, the "fat" foxes in the yard that couldn't get away.

Then the fox, who had escaped in the woods.

The sound of the fox barking is different from the usual barking, a bit similar to the barking of a dog.

But more shrill than a dog bark.

They raised their heads, one after another, as if they were telling God about the injustice of fate to them.

Weeping blood, Xu Heng clenched his fists and scolded the poachers.

Shen Qiu can understand these fox languages ​​and is even more angry than Xu Heng and others.

These foxes are crying, afraid, and telling all living beings that they don't want to be tortured to death like this.

The little fox's eyes were a little sour, he turned his head away.

"嘤嘤~" The fox cub made a soft, soft soothing sound.

Tell the frightened fox that these people are here to save them and that they will be free from today.

The cry of the little fox woke up the others. The staff of the Forestry Bureau put on gloves and put the fox carcass in a white bag and put it in the box.

The corpses will be brought back to the Forestry Bureau for cremation and burial in a special place.

The fat foxes in the yard were also sent to the vehicle of the Forestry Bureau.

Shen Qiu followed them step by step and listened to their arrangements for these foxes.

I know that they will first check these foxes, and then start to implement a weight loss plan after confirming that they are in good condition. After successful weight loss, we will see who is suitable for release into the wild.

Those who cannot be released into the wild will also be sent to other large safari parks to ensure their food and clothing for the rest of their lives.

After listening to the arrangement of the Forestry Bureau, Shen Qiu's tugging heart felt better.