Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (19)

During the period, he looked back and didn't see the shadow of his brother. Just in case, he even used sonic positioning to make sure that the other party was in the opposite direction of himself. Shen Qiu breathed a sigh of relief and began to move at a constant speed. Travel back.

As soon as I swam near the wreck, I felt the familiar and unfamiliar sound waves.

"xiu~"

The long and cheerful whistle sounded from far to near.

As the distance approached, Shen Qiu finally saw the white figure jumping around the coast guard ship.

The same excitement as when chasing him.

The little dolphin slammed on the brakes, causing a splash in the sea.

Taking a closer look, the old man on the coast guard boat is happily throwing fish at each other. Every time he throws a fish, the brothers will jump out of the sea, change their postures from time to time, and perform a dolphin dance.

Pharaoh made fun of him, his laughter almost suppressed the waves.

Shen Qiu was so angry that he had a heart attack, especially when he saw that those fish were actually taken from his royal food! It's even darker.

This imperial grain is what he has worked so hard to earn for so long!

Why does that guy eat his royal food!

The blood surged to the top of the head, the little dolphin rushed over like a cannonball, slowed down a little when approaching, then jumped into the air, and slammed the old king with his tail. .

And whistled in protest.

"xiu!" What are you doing with my imperial grain!

The black bean eyes of the little dolphin were full of accusations.

Pharaoh wiped the water from his face, and stared at his comrades around him for fear of being affected.

He looked back at Shen Qiu with a guilty conscience. For some reason, he was clearly a pair of small black peas, but he just saw the blame from it.

"Cough."

He coughed twice in embarrassment, "Then what, little ball, let's be generous, isn't it just a few fish, don't worry, I'll make up for you as much as he eats!"

Shen Qiu: ? ? ?

Xiaoheidou's eyes were full of disbelief.

Is that a question of how much to make up? ! That's a matter of dignity!

That guy insulted him just now, and now he came to eat his royal food!

It's his! is his!

Shen Qiu was very angry, but Lao Wang didn't think it was anything, and he comforted him after thinking about it, "It's okay, Qiuqiu, let's be men, don't be so stingy, that's your daughter-in-law It's not another dolphin~"

Pharaoh's tone was soft and slightly discouraging.

If Shen Qiu could speak, he would probably have been scolded at this moment.

He turned his head to look, the guy probably felt his anger, and was silent next to him.

Shen Qiu was **** again and rammed into the coast guard boat.

The coast guard vessel swayed slightly, but Shen Qiu's head really hurt.

"..."

Tired and destroyed.

Dolphin Sadness.jpg.

Shen Qiu sank into the sea and didn't show up again, Pharaoh was a little confused and asked his comrades next to him, "What's the matter, did I say something wrong?"