Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (17)

The camera was brought by Pan Wen. It is said that he and Lao Zhang applied for a long time before agreeing.

Useful for the fourth episode of the ball documentary.

He took the fat towards the depths of the reserve, which was an area he had not yet set foot on.

The one-and-a-half-year-old panda cub and his younger brother stepped on the tender grass in early spring, grabbed a bamboo on the side of the road and walked while eating.

On the road, he saw the neighbor red panda, crouching on the tree and watching them walking, like a red mushroom growing on a big tree.

Because it often stands on the tree without moving, it is affectionately called "Shanmen Pier" by Sichuan people.

After passing the red panda, they met the irascible takin again.

These guys like to appear in groups and have super explosive power. Even an adult giant panda can't stand a rushing impact.

So as soon as Shen Qiu saw the figure of the takin, he immediately took the fat up the tree to avoid this group of violent savages.

Wolong Nature Reserve covers a very large area, and there are countless valleys with various rivers and peaks.

There are hundreds of species of animals living here, and the wild giant panda alone is the largest protected area in the country.

Shen Qiu walked with the fat for a week, eating bamboo when he was hungry, drinking mountain spring water when he was thirsty.

Anything that would make Xiong stand up for justice did not happen.

Yesterday he was in the area where the golden monkey lives, and he rescued a golden monkey cub that fell from a tree and almost fell into the belly of the king brood snake. As a result, he was chased by the golden monkey family as a monkey dealer who abducted the child. .

I ran for a long distance with the fat to come down safely. Next, I dare not provoke such a large number of animals.

The transformation happened this morning. Fatty playful climbed to the canopy and fell asleep. As soon as Shen Qiu was about to go up to find him, he smelled a strange human breath.

The smell came from the side, he glanced at the fat canopy, and climbed up quickly.

In the canopy, he saw two humans sitting on the dry trunk.

The two were leaning against each other and seemed to be talking about something, holding something in their hands.

Too high, too far away, the panda's sight made him completely unable to see what the two people looked like and what they were holding in their hands.

Shen Qiu tried to climb down, and his movement woke Fatty.

Bee and pee.

"Hot pot, I'm hungry."

The babble of the panda caught the attention of the two people below, and they both looked up at the canopy at the same time.

At that moment, Shen Qiu seemed to be stared at by a poisonous snake, and his back was cold.

He covered Feifei's mouth and stayed on the tree trunk without moving.

"Boss, panda! Shall we?"

He heard one of the gloomy voices say, with murderous intent in his tone.

The other person took out a long strip from his pocket and swiped the thing in the other person's hand hard.

A strong **** smell came out, and the hair on Shen Qiu's body was about to explode.