Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (26)

The expressions of the three are exactly the same.

Baby face didn't know what to think, his face changed and suddenly shouted!

"They're taking revenge! They're taking revenge on us!"

"Retaliation? Why retaliate? You didn't say that Bai Ning died because of the earthquake. As long as you make it clear, why did their father and son take revenge on you?"

The baby face was stunned, and he lowered his head and hesitated for a while before saying, "It must be because they think that the ten of us will kill Bai Ning, and their hearts are not happy. Who knows what mental illness is thinking in the mind. What is it!"

After he finished speaking, he looked resentful, "No wonder, I said before, everyone we visited almost got lost in the mountains, how did he find us! Traitor!"

He also swears.

The police patted the table with a blank expression, "What are you talking about! This is the police station!"

baby-faced and closed her mouth.

The police continued to ask, "Do you think Liu Xi and his son joined forces to avenge you."

"However, if we hadn't arrived in time, Liu Xi would have died, you know?"

The baby face froze, as if a little stunned.

"He said...he was going to run down to the police, I thought he..."

He suddenly got stuck.

"Why?"

"Think he's either dead in the woods or lost?"

"But when we rescued him, he was hanging upside down from a tree next to the bodies of your other companions, hanging by a thread, you still think Liu Xi joined forces with his father ?"

The baby face was speechless, and the slanted bangs were also hesitant. There was only one other person who always insisted that the father and son must have joined forces.

In the end, she even vowed to say bluntly, "Including this time when I came to Wolong Reserve, it was also mentioned by Liu Xi. He said that he wanted to come here to meet giant pandas."

"I thought it was true at first, but if he was Bai Ning's younger brother, it would be completely different!"

Liu Xi's interrogation room, after hearing the sound of interrogation over there, Zhang Yang looked at Liu Xi.

"You mentioned going to Wolong Reserve, why?"

"No reason, I just want to go where my sister goes."

"Have you contacted your father? Did you tell him your address?"

Liu Xi nodded, "Say, he said he wanted to ask those people about the situation before my sister died, and wanted them to take him to the place where my sister died to pay homage, I have records in my phone , you can see for yourself."

The police officer handed over a stack of information, all of which are chat records.

Judging from the records of the father and son, the two did not talk much, most of which were concerned by the father, but the son often did not reply.

It can be seen that the relationship between father and son is not very good.

"It's all here?"

"Yes, the technical department has repaired it, and the information has not been deleted."

The director was silent, "Trial Liu Xiangyang."

As soon as she finished speaking, another police officer came in.