Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (14)

But Shen Qiu smelled the **** smell of Daddy Bear in the air, and couldn't sit still.

He squeaked at Mother Bear.

The bear mother disapproved very much, and pressed the cub directly into her arms, grabbed the back of the fat neck and returned to the cave, prohibiting Shen Qiu from going out.

Panda Sigh.jpg.

Seeing that Mother Bear was full of seriousness, Shen Qiu could only stare outside the cave and wait.

He always captures the smell of Daddy Bear in the air.

Shen Qiu always trusted his intuition, and his intuition told him that Daddy Bear's safety was threatened.

I immediately stood up and said to Mother Bear for a while.

"Mother Bear, if you don't worry about me going by myself, then you can go with me!"

Before Mother Bear could react, the black and white hair ball quickly ran out of the cave with four short legs.

Mother Xiong hummed angrily, but before she could keep up, Fatty next to her quickly caught up.

While chasing, he shouted "Guo Guo, Guo Guo! Wait for the nest!"

Mother Bear: Who is this child following! When other pandas are in danger, they retreat, but he is good, and he can't wait for danger to come to him!

Mother Bear never admits that this is her own gene, and scolded Dad Bear while quickly keeping up with her cub.

She firmly believed that the father bear gene must have affected the growth of the child, and secretly decided that the father of the next child must not be fat!

Pandas one big and two small quickly ran out of the territory, and Shen Qiu followed the smell and shuttled from the trail in the mountain stream to the next hill.

I finally got to Daddy Bear's fat territory, but I didn't see Daddy Bear on the territory.

The source of the **** smell is near here, Shen Qiu cocked the tip of his nose to smell carefully, and then went down the mountain.

Mother Bear vigilantly held him down and looked around.

"A stranger has come here!"

The tip of Shen Qiu's nose moved, and she could smell a human smell that didn't belong here.

This unfamiliar human taste is also mixed with the taste of some other animals. When several tastes are mixed together, the taste of human beings is weaker.

The most important thing in the forest is all kinds of animals, so he didn't smell it at first.

Shen Qiu's heart thumped twice, and he was more and more worried about Daddy Bear's safety.

"Daddy Bear?! Daddy Bear! Fatty! Where are you!"

There is no response, but instead startled a bird.

But the smell of Daddy Bear is really near here, is it hidden?

Panda Cub frowned and continued sniffing against the ground.

The disadvantage of pandas is revealed at this time. They are short-sighted, and everything they can see is blurry. It is impossible to check carefully.

Shen Qiu sighed, and suddenly smelled a strong **** smell in the grass, he reached out and touched it.

It is a vine, the vine seems to be tied to something, and it collapses straight.

A flash of light flashed in his mind, he immediately touched the vine, and the next second he saw Daddy Bear who fell on the **** and was unconscious.

He must have been hanging upside down for a long time, his hair was completely wet from the rain.