Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (26)

The figure of the little fox hurried out.

He ran so fast that he didn't notice the fat fox's stiff body instantly when he heard the sound.

The source of the sound is not far from where Shen Qiu is, and it takes a few minutes to get there.

He didn't go out hastily, but looked around and found that the sound came from a pothole not far away.

There is a faint voice of someone talking.

Shen Qiu twitched the tip of her nose and sniffed, then stuck her head out to take a look.

The pothole appears to be deep and should contain at least two people and a beast.

After thinking about it for a while, Shen Qiu got closer, using the sound of the north wind blowing the leaves to cover up the rustling of the leaves he stepped on.

There is a conversation inside.

Shen Qiu listened, and probably understood: these two people came to travel, but they got lost with the army and were attracted by a reindeer.

Fall into the pothole with the reindeer when I came here.

This should be a trap dug by hunters in the past. The surrounding soil walls are full of withered weeds, and it can be seen that it has been abandoned for a long time.

Confirming the situation, Shen Qiu did not hesitate to press the alarm on his neck.

The alarm will transmit the alarm information to the nearest police station, and the police will call the police according to the location.

Shen Qiu didn't move but squatted next to him and continued to guard to ensure that the positioning would not be wrong.

At this time, he remembered the fat fox and looked back, but saw nothing.

Somewhat confused.

The fat fox can even squat before he moves, why doesn't he come now?

Give up?

It would be better if she gave up, Shen Qiu still likes to be alone.

He thought aimlessly, waited for about twenty minutes, and finally waited for the police to come.

As for the people in the trap, they tried to call for help from the beginning, but they probably got tired and stopped talking.

Shen Qiu took a peek in the middle, and found that the two were safe.

The police were led up the mountain by the staff of the Forestry Bureau. They thought it was a forest ranger who called the police, but they went to the place to take a look.

No rangers, only a red fox squatting on the ground.

The red fox is on the edge of the trap, exactly the same as the positioning.

The police and staff looked at each other.

"Anyone?"

The police shouted first, alerting the people in the trap, and immediately began to call for help.

The red fox ran away at this time, revealing the alarm hidden in the hair.

The young policeman showed disbelief, "Then...the alarm is actually on a fox?"

"Is the fox calling the police?!"

Compared to the shock of the young policeman, the other one was slightly older, and the staff of the Forestry Bureau quickly accepted the discovery.

The staff was rummaging for the tools in the bag while appeasing the emotions of the young couple in the trap.

I also talked to the young police about how smart the animals here are.