Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (28)

The deer's hoof fell and lifted, the whole process only took two or three seconds, but it was painful.

But Shen Qiu didn't dare to stop, regardless of the pain in his tail, he rolled on the ground a few times away from the range of the deer's hoof.

The little fox lay on his back on the snow, panting in pain, and the next second he saw the drone above his head.

The humans and foxes besieged by the reindeer were clearly transmitted to the screen at the foot of the mountain by the drone.

The bright red blood was particularly dazzling against the background of the snow, making everyone present sullen.

Rewind time a few minutes back.

At first when he saw Yin Hongxiye on the ground, he thought it was some kind of plastic bag, but when he got closer, he realized that it was actually spilled blood. The stainless steel basin next to him seemed to remind him of what happened here.

Xi Ye froze for a moment, looked up at the policeman beside him, the professional seemed to have noticed something wrong in the first second, and his face was ugly at this time.

Xi Ye didn't dare to say a word, he lowered the drone with a blank face, and saw the snow tent that was trampled on the snow, as well as some tools brought by humans.

These tools are very complete, and they are as complete as a kitchen.

Not far away, there were several pieces of frostbitten flesh, antlers on the ground, and deerskins hanging on the branches.

This is a place where you can see what's going on at a glance.

"Crash!"

The ground shook, and the "white leaves" on the branches were shaken off. Xi Ye hurriedly raised the drone and looked for the source of the movement.

I just saw the scene of the fox being stepped on.

Xi Ye hissed, feeling distressed.

He raised his head blankly, "Comrade police, what should we do?"

No one spoke yet, 120 and 119 came one after another.

Seriously frowning and watching the screen over and over again, he briefly held a meeting with other police officers from the police station.

Finally proposed by 119, open the road and go up the mountain.

The snow has stopped and now is the best time to go up the mountain.

The people and animals on the mountain will be in trouble.

A large number of strangers were busy at the foot of the mountain, and the animals who had just smelled the **** smell and agitated animals smelled the smell of human beings and hid again.

As long as they don't deliberately look for them, animals know better than humans to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

The construction of opening the road was busy and fast, and the reindeer herd on the mountain finally stopped.

The reindeer group surrounded the remaining three and Shen Qiu in the middle.

They flung their hooves and snorted with anger in their eyes.

The crimson little fox froze and his hair stood on end. He was a little worried that the reindeer leader would classify him as an accomplice in killing its children.

The north wind blew silently, and the trees swayed, bringing countless unease.

But after the reindeer leader stared at the little fox for a while, he suddenly raised his head and neighed.