Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (11)

The big parrot was furious, and the director held his forehead with a headache.

"Little parrot, come down first, we have something to discuss."

The little parrot only felt the sadness of being stabbed in the back, flapped its wings and flew to the eaves of the second floor of the police station, standing with a firm and cold tone.

"No!"

The front foot promised him to stay at the police station, and the back foot started to make small moves!

The parrot sneered silently, "Director, you even lied to the parrot! You're not a human being!"

The director motioned the stranger to go in first, and then stood facing Shen Qiu.

"Okay, you think I lied to you and made you sad, so what about you lied to me?"

Shen Qiu was stunned, her small eyes blinked for a moment, and there was no silver 300 taels here to look to the side.

"What are you talking about? I understand too well, I'm just a parrot."

The director laughed angrily, "Why do you have a double standard, you little parrot, I lied to you and you are filled with righteous indignation, why can't you understand what you lied to me?"

"You know you're a parrot at this time? You look like a man when you act with me in the office."

Shen Qiu:...

The wooden bird face of the big parrot could not be maintained.

The parrot coughed twice with an electronic sound.

"I'm just a smarter parrot."

In other words, how can I act? Don't slander me.

The director looked at him with a half-smile, "I think you are a man in parrot skin."

Shen Qiu turned his head and was stared at by the director in a few minutes until he couldn't bear it.

The sharp eyes of the old policeman seemed to have seen him completely.

Shen Qiu turned back resignedly, "Okay, I admit, I acted with you, but that's because I have a vigilance! What's wrong with me!"

I just want to be a police bird! What am I doing wrong!

He deliberately pretended to be vexatious, trying to keep the parrot image as high as possible.

But Shen Qiu always felt a little guilty.

I didn't control my acting too smart before, and now I remember the disguise...a bit late...

The director obviously thinks the same as him, he smiles and does not speak.

Zuo Yuan looked at the director next to him, and then looked at the big parrot.

"Director? That person you brought today..."

The director retracted his gaze, saw the parrot's small eyes turning around uncontrollably, and smiled.

Although he told Zuo Yuan, he deliberately increased his voice so that the parrot could hear it.

"Who made this parrot too smart, if some criminals send it in, it will be bad. Always check with peace of mind."

This is telling Shen Qiu that he has no malicious intentions and just wants to check the parrot.

Shen Qiu stretched his neck and kicked his legs.

"Really?"

"If you're just an ordinary parrot, why should you be afraid that I'll have someone examine you?"