Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (4)

Xiu Gou has no dog rights. Although Shen Qiu was wailing beside him and refusing to struggle for three times, Xiao Xu still acted as if he didn't see it and filled in the information on the membership card he had just applied for;

  Guardian's name: Xu Yi.

  Pet names: Qiuqiu, Lala, Haha.

  Pet gender: father-in-law, younger brother, father-in-law.

  Xu Yi had probably never been beaten before. After writing the message, he deliberately dangled it in front of Shen Qiu and the others.

  The words "father-in-law" made Shen Qiu's eyes hurt.

  He squinted his eyes and looked at Alaska, who was innocent and ignorant of the world next to him.

  They are all three sledding idiots, why should one of them be different from them?

  The Samoyed stood up and walked to Alaska, picked up the other person's collar in his mouth and led it to the doctor.

  Lala looked blankly at the elder brother she had just recognized, "Brother?" She blinked her eyes and her ears, black on the outside and white on the inside, flashed.

  Shen Qiu coaxed "Be good" and then turned Lala around, with her butt facing the doctor and her tail raised high, revealing her considerable balls.

  The doctor looked at Shen Qiu, then at the innocent Alaska, pushed up his gold-rimmed glasses with one hand, and showed a bright smile.

  "Officer Xu, how about sterilizing Lala? It will save you a lot of work in the future."

  Xu Yi thought about it and agreed.

  He agreed with a wave of his hand.

  "Then let's sterilize Lala again. How long will it take? Should I wait here?"

  The doctor smiled even more. He looked at the Samoyed who was stretched out, and his eyes seemed to say "please cooperate".

  "Today is too late. You have to fast for eight hours before the sterilization. I will schedule the surgery for you and you can bring it tomorrow."

  Xu Yi calculated his working hours, nodded in agreement, and casually changed the pet information column.

  Pet gender: father-in-law, father-in-law, father-in-law.

  The juxtaposition of the three men is particularly pleasing to the eye.

  Shen Qiu withdrew her gaze with satisfaction and followed the nurse into the beauty room.

  When Lala saw her eldest brother leaving, she automatically followed him without being called, and followed every step to get close to him.

  He had no idea that his elder brother had sold him out just a second ago.

  After watching the two puppies leave, the doctor sat next to Xu Yi and handed him three pieces of paper.

  Pet Information Form for Adoption.

  Changing his tone, he said, "You have to be mentally prepared. It may be difficult to send your three dogs away."

  Xu Yi was shocked, "?"

  "Doctor, that's not what you just said!"

  Doctor Xiaoxiao did not reply directly and urged him: "Please fill out this form first." It

  was two hours after finally giving the two guys a bath and a physical examination. Xu Yi didn't sleep all night, and his eyes were sleepy. I almost couldn't open it, so I took the dog and left.

Even If You Become An Animal, You Have To Serve An Iron Rice BowlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara