The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (28)

The police drove to Yanjiang Avenue one after another, and immediately attracted a large crowd of onlookers after they stopped at the gate of the community.

Shen Qiu pulled out the key under the floor mat, Qin Yan took it and opened the door, it was pitch black inside, and there was only a faint cry.

The basement was messy, and there were leftover lunch boxes on the ground. Qin Yan rushed in and found the unconscious child in the corner.

"Meow meow?"

There is only one! ?

The basement is about fifty years old, and I can see the head at a glance. Apart from this child, Chen Xue and the other child are nowhere to be seen.

"Boss, someone saw Chen Xue running outside!"

Shen Qiu didn't even think about it, turned his head and chased outside, Qin Yan also quickly reacted, and immediately ordered to go down and block the community.

"Meow meow~" Wow, who are you, I haven't seen you before~

Shen Qiu turned his head and saw the raccoon cat in the grass.

The other licked his paws and winked at him.

Shen Qiu's heart moved!

"Meow Meow~" Kitty, do me a favor.

The tabby cat sat up, amber eyes full of curiosity.

"Meow?" What do you want me to do?

"Find me someone, a..."

He hesitated for a moment, said to the civet cat to wait, then rushed into the basement and found a piece of cardboard in the corner with the smell of Chen Xue, and rushed out with the cardboard in his mouth.

"This ~ whoever finds this flavor, I'll give you meat!"

"Meat!"

The raccoon cat's eyes lit up immediately, and after carefully sniffing the cardboard in front of her, she was eager to try.

"Can I have my siblings come over?"

Shen Qiu's eyes lit up immediately, "Meow meow meow meow!" As long as you can come, I will give as much meat as you can!

"Okay!" The raccoon cat jumped up and ran while making Shen Qiu wait.

Qin Yan sent the child to the hospital, and when he came back, he saw more than ten stray cats of different colors squatting in front of Shen Qiu.

Each cat lined up to sniff the cardboard in front of him, and when they were done, the silver-gray Maine Coon meowed at the kittens.

Then the cat scattered, got into the grass, jumped on the wall, and soon disappeared from Qin Yan's sight.

Qin Yan immediately understood what Shen Qiu was doing, rubbed the aching brows, he walked over and rubbed the cat's head.

"Balls are great."

Shen Qiu patted his calf with his tail, thinking about how to tell Qin Yan to pay the stray cat, while thinking about where Chen Xue and the other child would be.

In the community, no one knows that secluded place better than stray cats.

Shen Qiu waited for less than ten minutes, when a skinny orange cat stood not far from Shen Qiu and meowed.

"Found~"

Shen Qiu's eyes lit up and jumped directly over.

"Where! Take me there!"

The orange cat did not move, but stared at Shen Qiu with those pale green eyes.

"I can take you there, but you have to promise me one thing."