The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (22)

The factory building was full of people working to and fro, the rope was being led by the thin monkey, and Shen Qiu walked close to his feet.

    In the open space, you can see who is doing what at a glance.

    Shen Qiu took pictures of these without any trace.

    At the same time, the police have contacted the armed police for tripartite cooperation.

    "Captain, I've found out. The only retreat behind this mountain is the waterway, and the armed police have sent people to intercept it on the river."

    Qin Yan glanced at the map and nodded, "Let a group of cars disguised as tourists go in. Don't disturb the guards outside."

    "Yes."

    The guide led Shen Qiu and the others to the innermost part of the factory building, and there was a chair among the crowd, and there was a person sitting on the chair.

    The guide, who was still arrogant before, is now very cowardly, with a flattering smile on his face.

    "Boss, the person has already been brought here. This is the contact person from Haishi."

    The man called the boss raised his head, and a long scar stretched from the left eye to the chin on the right face.

    He didn't seem to mind the wound on his face at all, he didn't hide it at all, and the injured eye formed a sarcoma.

    He sized up Lao Wu and thin monkey with his only remaining eye, and his eyes fell on Shen Qiu.

    With bloody eyes, Shen Qiu subconsciously lowered his head to cover the collar, he was afraid that this person would see through the camera on his neck collar.

    Although it was just a glance, the person's face was still recognized on the other end of the video.

    Yang Yue quickly pressed the pause button, "Captain, do you know this person very well!"

    Qin Yan frowned and looked at it for a while, his pupils shrank.

    "Boss Bai, the drug dealer who was wanted two years ago, didn't he say he died abroad?"

    Everyone in the task force was surprised.

    Boss Bai brought a huge amount of drugs into the country for sale two years ago, causing more than 200 people to die of drug overdose.

    The police put him on the wanted list at that time, and offered a reward of 100 million for his arrest, but this man was cunning and managed to escape abroad.

    A year ago, I heard that he died of a drug overdose in Nianguo. No one knows whether it is true or not, but the police still haven't withdrawn his arrest warrant.

    I didn't expect this person to be hiding in a remote mountain village in China!

    Qin Yan didn't have time to think about it, so he quickly called the director.

    Here, Boss Bai only cast his eyes on Shen Qiu, and then retracted.

    "Tell me, what's going on in Haishi."

    Lao Wu pretended to be courageous, "Don't worry, Boss, everything is going well. Although Lao K's contact point was discovered by the note, the heaven and earth are fine."

    "Yes Is it?"

    Boss Bai's expression looked gloomy.

    "What about the results of the experiment? Half a month ago, you took a lot of drugs from me at a low price. I said that I don't want money, but I want the results, but half a month has passed, and you haven't got any results." Bring it back to me, you tell me this is smooth?!"