Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (2)

I didn't have time to think about it, Shen Qiu didn't care that it was a dog hole, so he used all his limbs and quickly climbed in.

The courtyard wall of this farmhouse is so high that you can't see anything from the outside, so Shen Qiu chose to come in.

He guessed that this place should be the place where poachers trade.

As soon as he got close to the dog hole, he smelled the feces from the inside. The smell was so strong that he thought it was caused by too many wild animals being detained.

You can wait until you go through the dog hole and look up.

The small yard is actually full of cages, and the cages are stacked next to each other.

A small light bulb was hung under the eaves, so that he could barely see the situation inside the cage.

In a cage about one meter long and less than 50 centimeters wide, more than ten foxes were imprisoned.

The little red fox who suddenly got into the courtyard shocked the foxes in the cage,

They leaned against each other and huddled in the corner, staring at Shen Qiu in horror.

Suddenly, there was another shrill scream from the room, and the voice was a little weaker than before.

Shen Qiu suddenly came back to his senses and was about to go to the source of the sound.

"Wait."

The fox stopped him.

Shen Qiu looked over and saw that it was a very "fat" fox.

"Can't go."

The voice is very vicissitudes, it sounds like a very old fox.

Severe obesity makes him gasp for a long time even if he speaks a word.

Slightly calmed down, he told Shen Qiu that the humans inside were working, and if he went in, he would be caught and killed.

Shen Qiu looked around the rusted iron cages, except for the fat foxes inside, not far away there were a few ferrets and a few pheasants with gorgeous feathers and unknown birds.

There was no sound in the room, but this made Shen Qiu even more shocked, which meant that the fox who had just called for help might have...

His back was cold and his hair was frying.

Difficult to speak, "That...just inside..."

The fat fox sighed, "Every time someone brings our companion, he will kill a companion, give the fur, meat... They will eat it by themselves and feed the dogs."

Feed the dog?

Shen Qiu felt that she had forgotten something, the little fox frowned and thought for a long time, and suddenly heard the sound of grinding claws in the corner.

The foxes in the cage trembled in fear, and something rushed out of the corner.

The fat fox told him to leave quickly.

Shen Qiu finally realized what he had forgotten.

If there is a dog hole, it means that the family must have a dog to watch the house!

He took a sharp breath, turned and ran around.

The big guy who just woke up heard the sound of the little fox running, and the footsteps behind him accelerated.

Shen Qiu took time to look back, a huge Tibetan Mastiff!

When he was a cat, he saw the bite force of the Overlord with his own eyes. Compared with the German Shepherd, the Tibetan Mastiff is not only not inferior, but even better.