Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (24)

Everyone in the room was stunned.

For a moment, the big parrot tilted his head, "No, I see the chat record clearly that you asked her to borrow money when you said you bought a house, and she transferred it to you."

Guo Hong widened his eyes and said it was impossible.

"I still have the recording! On my phone!"

As soon as the voice fell, everyone in the room narrowed their eyes, Shen Qiule flew to Zuo Yuan's head, and was dragged down by him.

"Your cell phone? Which cell phone is yours, didn't you say the cell phone was dropped? Then why are you still recording?"

Guo Hong panicked, his eyes wandered for a while, then hesitantly, "Prepare, back up."

Tang Nian laughed angrily, "Backup? Okay, tell us your account and we'll find your backup now."

Guo Hong Nunuzui, Tang Nian interrupted him, "Or did you say backed up in a USB flash drive? In a computer? It's okay, we will immediately send the police over to get it."

Guo Hong's face distorted a little, and finally lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, and suddenly said viciously, "Yes! Nowhere to go!"

He snorted and sneered, "Although I don't have any evidence, but hanging so many men at the same time, a woman born in poverty can hold so much money."

"Officer, where do you think her money comes from? I cheated and I admit it! But she is definitely not innocent!"

Shen Qiu never imagined that this would turn out to be such a development.

Seeing Guo Hong's angry look, several policemen in the house looked at each other.

"Where is the recording you said now?"

"At home."

Tang Nian patted the table, "We've already rummaged through your house, and we don't have the old mobile phone you mentioned."

"There is a key in the bedside table, which can unlock the door of my upstairs house, which is also a house I rent, and put my mobile phone in it."

"I used the Apple 8 golden one to contact that woman, and the password is four 8's, you will know after reading it."

Shen Qiu called him a good guy.

Listen to this, there is more than one mobile phone.

Shen Qiu really didn't want to miss this kind of scene, so he went to Guo Hong's house with Zuo Yuan.

Find the key he said in the bedside table and go upstairs to open the door.

The house with two bedrooms and one living room has no life atmosphere, but there are several shelves in the living room, and various kinds of clothes are placed on the shelves.

Shen Qiu flew in with small eyes.

The label on the first shelf is: Elite Men.

The clothes are all suits, Polo shirts, with a few pairs of leather shoes at the bottom.

The second shelf is: Sportsman.

Like his label, very sporty...

There are five or six remaining... Shen Qiu was speechless after reading it.

Finally, I can sigh, "Talent."

What kind of fraud is this kind of person doing, even if they do clothing matching, they can make more money than they are now.

After reading the living room, I went to the bedroom.

The bedroom is more normal, just a place to sleep, and there is no other furniture.