The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (11)

Shen Qiu slapped his ears several times before he was sure that he heard right.

With a sound of "meow", he turned around in a circle, and then a cat sticker stuck to the chief's calf.

Qin Yan reacted by accident, "Just take the ball to act?"

"You can figure it out. As long as there are no mistakes this time, I will report to the superior immediately."

Qin Yan stood at attention and respected the director. a gift.

"Yes!"

The team assembled and set off. Besides the ball, they also brought a search dog.

It is a shepherd girl named Guoguo.

After being led by the dog handler, he approached Shen Qiu enthusiastically to sniff his butt.

Shen Qiu thanked unknown, and quickly dragged his big tail on the ground to stop Guoguo from going any further.

The team was ready to go, Qin Yan personally took Shen Qiu by the leash and got into the police car.

In the car, Qin Yan kept telling Shen Qiu what to do and what not to do, like an old father sending his child to school for the first time.

The last sentence sums it up.

"If you don't know what to do, just follow Guoguo, hear?"

Guoguo sat opposite him, wagging her tail, humming, "Little cat, if you don't understand anything, you can ask sister~ "

The sound at the end turned like the eighteenth bend of a mountain road, Shen Qiu shivered, turned his head and decided to pretend that he didn't hear anything.

The car honked its whistle and headed towards the city center.

When they arrived at the destination, the heavily armed policemen got out of the car one after another. Qin Yan led Shen Qiu and Guo Guo into two groups. One of them went to find the back door, and the other was directly led into the elevator.

This ktv is on the third floor of this building. It's still daytime, so it stands to reason that there should be no one right now.

But when the elevator door opened, the lobby of the ktv was lit with colorful lights. Several people were walking back and forth, and when they heard the sound of the elevator, someone stepped forward to welcome the guests.

When he saw the policeman, his face immediately changed.

The third child and the others rushed out from behind, aiming at these people with their pistols.

"Don't move, hug your head and squat down!"

As soon as Shen Qiu came in, he began to sniff the air with his nose.

Qin Yan lifted the traction rope and issued an order: "Ball, sniff!"

Shen Qiu paced gracefully, sniffing along the wall, and kept patting the ground with his tail, appearing very anxious.

The smell in this ktv is not right, it has been smelled since just entering, it definitely does not belong to an ordinary playground.

The police quickly controlled the entire ktv. Although it was daytime, there were quite a few people singing and sleeping inside.

Several scantily clad girls crouched in the crowd with panicked expressions.

The taste is stronger.