Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (22)

At this time, Shen Qiu was glad that Dad Fox's speed training made him not at a disadvantage now.

After running for a few more minutes, the herdsmen behind him were still reluctant, and Shen Qiu vaguely heard a dog barking.

The fox looked back with round eyes, and found that the herdsmen had even let the dogs out.

For a moment, speechless, the little fox looked around, the grassland was endless, and the red fox running on it was a living target.

I turned to look at the house where the herdsmen lived, and bit my teeth into one of the alleys.

The alleyway was dark, Shen Qiu only cared about running, and didn't pay attention to other things. When he was caught by the net, there was no chance to escape.

"Shh! Don't bark."

The man said in a breathy voice.

Shen Qiu paused.

Feeling the fox stop struggling, the other party said with joy, "Can you understand little fox? Don't scream, I'm here to save you."

Shen Qiu hesitated and did not move.

The man was even more delighted, holding the fox's mouth firmly with one hand, and picked up the five-kilogram little fox with the other and got into a door.

He was a little surprised, but he understood after turning his head around.

I just thought it was strange that the poaching was so high-profile.

Now that is poaching, it is clearly the herdsmen here.

The conflict between herdsmen and prairie wolves from ancient times to the present is nothing more than the herdsmen occupying grasslands and driving away herbivores.

The coyote has no food and can only hunt the cattle and sheep of the herdsmen.

This is how the conflict arose, so the herdsmen began to organize people to hunt wolves.

He happened to come across this wolf hunt.

As for this young man, it is estimated that he does not agree with wolf hunting, but he has no right to speak.

Seeing that the young man found a rope, the little fox did not move.

"I tap, but you're not allowed to call!"

The little fox blinked in agreement.

The young man put a rope on the fox lightly to make sure it would not be bitten before putting the fox on the ground.

As soon as it was put down, the door was slammed, and the young man changed his face and hid the fox in the grain pile in the yard.

The little fox repeatedly told the little fox not to make a sound before opening the door.

Shen Qiu pricked up his ears and listened. Outsiders asked the young man if he had seen a fox. After getting a negative answer, he quickly left to go to another house and knock on the door.

Shen Qiu breathed a sigh of relief.

The young man closed the door and came in. He saw that the little fox didn't move like he did just now, and his expression was very complicated.

"You're so smart, if only those coyotes were as smart as you."

The little fox's eyes flashed.

The young man sighed, probably because he had been suppressed for a long time and no one told him, he was actually talking to a fox about his thoughts.