The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (32)

"It's been a month."

"Stalking? Does anyone know? Is your life threatened?"

Yang Zheng looked embarrassed and didn't know what to say. Shen Qiu looked anxious and couldn't help urging meow.

"Hello Mr. Yang, the client wishes to talk to you face to face."

Yang Yue's question hadn't been answered yet, and a police uncle came over.

Seeing Yang Yue shout, "Xiao Yue, you know this person."

Yang Yue pointed at the ball, "His future father, Uncle Li, what's going on."

Shen Qiu opened his eyes to refute, and heard Uncle Li directly say, "This matter is a bit difficult to handle, shall we go in and talk?"

Yang Yue glanced at Yang Zheng and nodded, and Uncle Li called Yang Zheng again.

Yang Zheng sighed and walked into the mediation room together.

There is another policeman and a woman in a white dress sitting inside.

The woman looked twenty-five, with loose hair, and her eyes kept looking out the door.

Seeing Yang Yue's disappointment first, she immediately became excited when she saw Yang Zheng.

She smiled brightly, waved at Yang Zheng, and patted the seat beside her, "Husband, sit here with me."

Husband?!

Shen Qiu looked back at Yang Zheng with wide eyes and questioned silently.

Yang Zheng understood in seconds and waved his hand quickly.

"I'm not, I'm not, she's talking nonsense."

Denied triple.

"Meow meow meow!" Shen Qiu patted the ground loudly.

Calling your husband is nonsense! You think I'm deaf.

Yang Zheng's face was bitter, "The sky is above, I really don't have it."

Seeing Shen Qiu pressing Yang Zheng silently, Uncle Li made a timely rescue, "Mr. Yang is right, after our investigation, the two did not know each other before."

Shen Qiu squinted his eyes and gave Yang Zheng a: Let go of your eyes for now.

Then sat next to Yang Yue.

Yang Zheng sat opposite the woman, covering his face with his hands all the time, dodging his eyes helplessly.

In contrast, the woman stared at Yang Zheng with fiery eyes and love.

Shen Qiu glanced back and forth, his eyes gradually becoming serious.

Leave the relationship between Yang Zheng and Xing Lu aside, from the perspective of the police looking at ordinary policemen.

This woman's eyes are too hot, and the look in Yang Zheng's eyes can even be said to be a little crazy.

What happened?

At this time, Uncle Li said, "Ms. Qian, we have already figured out what happened. You and Mr. Yang don't know each other. Why do you go to harass Mr. Yang again and again?"

After Uncle Li's brief description, Shen Qiu finally knew what happened.

Yang Zheng met this lady Qian a month ago.

But according to Yang Zheng, it was only a meeting in a cafe, and it was reluctance to say they knew each other.

Only since that day, this lady named Qian Shanshan has been eyeing Yang Zheng.