Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (21)

Seeing that it was time to eat, Tang Nian had already laughed five or six times while holding the phone. Shen Qiu pecked at Zuo Yuan, pecking at the flower roll he had been begging for from the chef.

He and Tang Nian reacted completely opposite.

Tang Nian smiled as if he had won the first prize.

Those like Zuo Yuan probably just found that the numbers he filled in were only one word away from the grand prize.

Shen Qiu tried to glance at Zuo Yuan's phone, but the other party was very alert. As soon as he moved, Zuo Yuan immediately squinted and looked over.

"What?"

Shen Qiu retracted her outstretched legs, swallowed a mouthful of flower rolls, and shook her feathers.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you know what's going on with Tang Nian? The corners of his smiling mouth are almost behind his ears. Did he win the lottery?"

Zuo Yuan rolled his eyes and shook his head, "I don't know, you are very busy? Old Liu seems to be mediating disputes. If you are very free, you might as well go out on a mission with him."

After speaking, she lowered her eyes and stared at the phone screen.

Shen Qiu was surprised, are there magnets in each of these mobile phones?

He observed secretly for two more days and found that as long as the two were not on duty, they would take out their mobile phones whenever they were free, as if they were chatting with someone.

Shen Qiu was really curious. After work this day, he took off the dark blue bow tie that Tang gave him the day before, and decided to take the initiative to ask them what was going on recently!

Seeing that Tang Nianfeng rushed out of the lounge, Shen Qiu quickly followed.

Beckoned to the inside of the car, and soon a girl with a ponytail got off the driver's seat.

The girl looked in her early twenties, young and beautiful. After smiling brightly at Tang Nian, she stood in front of Tang Nian and kissed him.

Shen Qiu:...

The wings of the big parrot forgot to flap and almost fell vertically to the ground.

Seeing Tang Nian thoughtfully opened the passenger door for the girl, then sat in the driver's seat and drove away.

Shen Qiu stood looking at the traffic and fell into contemplation.

So...the reason why Tang Nian laughs with his phone when he has no time is because he found a partner?

The big parrot feels a little sturdy in the stomach, so why is it full before eating.

He fluttered his wings and prepared to go back and tell Zuo Yuan the news.

In the end, Gang Fei arrived at the door of the police station, and with sharp eyes he saw two people standing in the corner of the parking lot next to him.

The two people are very familiar in height and body shape, but the sky is dark and the parrot's night blindness has occurred, and he can't see clearly.

I couldn't help but fly closer, the shorter one was dragged into his arms by the taller one.

"Pop."

The street lights in the parking lot were turned on, and there was a light above the two of them.

The two faced Shen Qiu sideways, that side face... Even if it turned into ashes, Shen Qiu felt that he would never forget it.

Who is Zuo Yuan and Luo Qian? !