Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (32)

When the panda cub was two months old, the bear mother finally let Shen Qiu be close to the cub.

It was the first time that she had picked up such a small panda cub, and Shen Qiu was afraid of hurting her.

The two-month-old cub is still pink and tender, soft to the touch, Shen Qiu gently poked the cub's belly, and the bombs are extremely high.

The little cub grabbed Shen Qiu's bear claw with her pink claws, and made a coquettish sound of "嘤嘤嘤" from her mouth. She didn't speak bear language yet, but she could act like a spoiled child to Shen Qiu. Go to the heart.

He has begun to imagine that his younger sister looks like a brother.

Shen Qiu became excited and kept making ummmmm sounds.

The bear mother who came back from eating the bamboo patted her head.

"What are you yelling, don't scare my sister."

Shen Qiu touched his head, a little aggrieved, "Mother Bear, you don't love me anymore."

Mother Bear shivered and patted Shen Qiu's head mercilessly, "You are an adult bear, don't act like a spoiled brat with me!"

Shen Qiu: OK, love will disappear.

Watching Mother Bear take away the cubs, Shen Qiu turned back and left the cave and returned to the territory.

After the first contact, when Shen Qiu met with her sister later, Mother Bear did not stop her.

I will even give my sister to Shen Qiu with confidence, and she will run to eat by herself.

Pan Wen was surprised when he observed this.

In the panda world, some female pandas are not very motherly, and there are also some that give birth to children and discard them.

Some bear mothers are very motherly. Among the pandas studied by Pan Wen, Xiong Yuanyuan is the best.

Since Qiuqiu was born, she has been demented for four months, Yuanyuan has not given up her child, it is enough to see how strong the mother bear is.

However, Yuanyuan, with such a strong motherhood, is willing to give her child to Shen Qiu.

This is completely beyond Pan Wen's comprehension.

He observed for another half a month and found that the bear mother was really at ease with Shen Qiu, and Shen Qiu was really careful with the panda cubs, comparable to the confinement lady in the animal kingdom.

Pan Wen's students looked at the computer screen and had a whim.

"Teacher, you said...if Qiuqiu can help wild other panda cubs..."

The students' words inspired Pan Wen, he snapped his fingers and said to the students, "I'll give you a bonus later!"

Then quickly went to find Director Zhang.

Not long after this incident, Shen Qiu just returned from the search and rescue mission, and saw an eight-month-old panda cub on the only way back to the territory.

Shen Qiu stopped and sat up, watching the panda cub meditate. After a while, he raised his head and looked around to find the infrared camera on the tree.

"Hmmmm!?" What's the matter with you! Search and rescue, that's my job!

What's the matter, you still want me to bring the cub? !

Shen Qiu resisted the urge to cuddle a panda, bypassing him to leave.

Halfway through... Shen Qiu listened to the back, the pot of the Sichuan voice...