Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (6)

Shen Qiu had just had a full meal when he heard the siren. Although he didn't taste anything but salty, Shen Qiu somehow felt that the freshly caught silver pomfret must be very delicious.

He narrowed his eyes and prepared to reminisce, when he suddenly heard a few sirens blaring throughout the bay.

The little dolphin was stunned for a moment, and suddenly burst out of the water to jet, and by the way, performed a dolphin flying to the moon.

Hang up the phone in the bureau, Zhang Minan opened the chat records of Luo Yalan and Sharan.

Since adding friends on 5.18, the two have been in frequent contact.

Position.

After that, the two of them said good morning and good night every day, until the beginning of June, when the address suddenly changed from "Yaran" and "Squad Leader" to "Dear" and "Baby."

Royalan cheated.

These records convey this information.

Further back, on June 10th, Sharan proposed to divorce and marry Luo Yalan.

Luo Yalan reassured him to wait until a certain project in the company was completed, and then divorced Nie Yanboti.

Sharan agreed, and then agreed to go to the farmhouse together on 6.18.

After reading all the records, Zhang Minan put away his mobile phone and looked at the white dolphins under the moonlight.

But soon, a thick layer of clouds blocked the moonlight, and the sea returned to darkness, like a bottomless abyss.

"Pfft"

"xiu~"

A spirit jumped out of the abyss, breaking the silence in the darkness.

For no reason, Zhang Min'an's heart was a little relieved, as if a big rock had fallen, and the big rock seemed to be supported by someone's hands.

He exhaled heavily, waved to the white dolphin below, turned and walked into the dim murder scene.

Shen Qiu's vision is not good, but his hearing is good, the waves sent the police's dialogue completely.

Hearing that the murder scene was up there, I was so excited that I could not wait to jump up and down.

Seeing Zhang Min'an go in, he turned around like a headless fly, looked at the beach full of rocks, and rushed over with gritted teeth.

In case of being stranded, he can still ask the people above for help, but if you miss this opportunity, you don't know when you will know the details of the case.

He really scratched his head and wanted to know where the case was going, and did the murderer have any clues.

Zhang Min'an did not know how hard the white dolphin was working on the case, so he followed the police officers of the detective team into the nearby woods, and the trace team and the current survey were already in place.

Seeing Zhang Min'an, one person raised his head, "Team Zhang, judging from the inside of the vehicle and the large amount of blood on the outside, this should be the scene of the crime."

Zhang Min'an put on a pair of white gloves and approached the vehicle to look inside.

The seat mats in the car were covered with dried up dark red blood, and a blood-stained axe was thrown on the back seat mats.

The sharp blade is slightly rolled up, and it can be seen that it has cut down something vigorously.

In addition, the trunk also has a roll of black plastic bags for corpses.