Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (14)

Nie Jianguo was arrested on the national highway.

After the man left the hospital, he used various roads in the city to avoid surveillance. When the criminal police caught him, he was standing in the aisle beckoning to stop the bus heading to Wu'an County.

Seeing the plainclothes descending from the off-road vehicle, he turned his head and ran into the woods next to him, and was pressed down by the police.

Zhang Min'an looked at the old man sitting on the regret chair with his head down and his shoulders shrunk.

Whoever sees this will think he is just an honest peasant.

"Me?"

The vice-captain snapped him.

Zhang Minan nodded.

The deputy captain entered the interrogation room, the movement of the door made Nie Jianguo look up, his eyes dodged, and he shrank.

"Police, officer, did I do something?"

The innocent look is very good.

The vice captain smiled at him.

"Nie Jianguo, from Niejia Village, Wu'an County, do you know what we did to arrest you this time?"

Nie Jianguo shook his head, looking very scared.

"Where were you on 6.18?"

Nie Jianguo's eyes flashed and he lowered his head lower.

"6.18...I think about it, I just arrived in Nanshi that day, yes, I just came to Nanshi to see my son's grandson."

"And then?"

"After that... I just found a hotel to live in, comrade police, am I also breaking the law?"

"Okay, don't interrupt, Nie Jianguo and I won't tell you too much. As for why we arrest you, I think you know better than anyone else."

Nie Jianguo's mouth wriggled, his face full of helplessness, "Comrade police officer, I am an honest commoner, what can I do?"

"Okay, you pretend to be innocent, right? Where are you from 20:00 to 24:00 on June 18? Which hotel do you stay in? Is there surveillance or is someone else testifying for you?"

Nie Jianguo stared, and after a while he said he was sleeping in the hotel, but he said the name of the hotel.

But the hotel is located in one of the most chaotic places in Nanshi, where there are layers of old houses to be demolished.

Nie Jianguo himself said that no one can testify in sleep.

The deputy captain asked him why he came to his son and daughter-in-law's house to live outside.

As for the others, they are either sloppy, or they say that they do not remember.

It's the same as that Nie Yanbo, no wonder they are father and son.

After half an hour of trial, the deputy captain slapped the table and stared at him, and he still looked innocent. If someone who didn't know the reason saw this, he would probably think that the police had tortured him to extort a confession.

The vice captain was so angry that he was interrupted by Zhang Minan when he was about to continue to ask.

"You come out, I'll go."

When Zhang Min'an went in, he didn't say anything else and just handed over the photos of Nie Yanyu and Yang Cheng.

"Who is your son here."