Kiwi at Customs 996 (7)

People from the Institute of Virology came very quickly, and every exit of the harbor was strictly controlled, and entry was not allowed.

The atmosphere at the scene became particularly solemn in an instant.

They will be fully tested and quarantined for a long time.

Shen Qiu squatted on the table in the simple bird nest that Liu Yan used his coat to padded him, and Heidou blinked as he watched Liu Yan make a phone call.

They have been in this office for three hours.

This is the thirteenth call Liu Yan received.

Judging from Liu Yan's frown and serious expression, the content of this call is not very good.

The kiwi begins to shake her head.

Liu Yan, who hung up the phone, pinched his brows, turned his head and saw the kiwi fruit shaking his head, his gloomy expression slowed down.

He walked over and touched the head of the kiwi, and sighed, "You may have to stay with me for a month."

Kiwi tilted her head to look at him.

Liu Yan sighed again, "The succulent test results are out."

It is not much different from what they guessed before. A virus that is currently circulating abroad has been detected on succulents and soil pots.

The virus is not lethal, but the infection rate is extremely high, and it has many sequelae.

The entire harbour is currently blocked, and all those who have contact with excessive meat will be checked and quarantined.

In Shen Qiu's expectation, there were not many accidents, he was just thinking, he was about to be quarantined, so he didn't need to be sent back?

The black bean eyes of the kiwi were rolling, and Liu Yan knew at a glance that he was playing tricks again.

I was about to speak when someone knocked on the door.

Liu Yan could only get up and open the door first.

A medical staff wearing heavy protective clothing stood outside the door. After whispering a few words, Liu Yan came in and carried Shen Qiu away.

They were taken by the doctor for a comprehensive examination, and they were sent to the isolation point for isolation after confirming that neither one person nor one bird was infected with the virus.

They will be quarantined here for the next month, and doctors will come to examine them every day.

The inspection was carried out for half a month, and it was a boring isolation time after it was repeatedly confirmed that they were not infected with the virus.

Of course, Shen Qiu didn't feel anything boring.

Mealworm, eat and drink enough and continue to sleep.

One day, Liu Yan, who was bored in every way, saw his sleepy eyes, and was very angry to toss him. He called it sports, but he was actually making fun of himself.

The half-month isolation time passed quickly, except that the life of the previous day was repeated every day, which was a bit boring, other Shen Qiu felt good.

The moment she stepped out of the door of the isolation room, Shen Qiu suddenly remembered her identity that should have been repatriated...

The kiwi fruit walker froze on the threshold, about two or three seconds, he retracted the foot he stepped out, and suddenly stepped back quickly.