Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (9)

The meeting room fell silent, the information contained in Lao Qian's words made people shudder.

Zhang Min'an had a dark face and almost gritted his teeth: "Go check! Find a way to get Yang Cheng's fingerprints and compare them with DNA!"

Nie Yanbo brought it back."

"Yes!"

Someone responded and quickly pushed the door out.

The opened conference room door has not been closed yet, and the field staff who went out to visit the platoon hurried in from the outside.

"Captain, we have visited both the companies of Nie Yanyu and Luo Yalan, and most of the comments made by the employees of the two companies are the same."

"The relationship between the husband and wife is quite harmonious, and the companies are also separate, and they never interfere with each other."

"But in this husband and wife relationship, women are strong and men are weak. No matter which company employees, they all say that Luo Yalan is stronger, and sometimes I often see Nie Yanbo being scolded by Luo Yalan's nose. ."

"When I visited the community, I said that I often saw Nie Yanbo showing weakness to Ro Yalan. On the surface, he seemed to dote on his wife, but in reality, he was submissive and did not dare to argue with Ro Yalan."

The field police took a meal, grabbed a colleague's teacup and drank, "The most important point is that whether it is a company employee or a neighbor property in the community, they are privately gossiping about the two children. It's not from Nie Yanbo, I suspect Luo Yalan is cheating."

Zhang Min'an narrowed his eyes, "Is there any substantial evidence?"

The field police scratched their heads, "There's no such thing, they're all talking about it in private, that is, they think the child and Nie Yan don't look alike."

? Even company employees discuss it secretly? Are you not worried that it will affect your image as a company boss?"

Combining with Nie Yanbo's stubborn attitude towards Luo Yalan, he immediately said, "Go and compare the DNA of Nie Yanbo and the two children! Also, did Nie Yanbo start the company from Luo Yalan? Family?"

Zhang Min'an originally thought that the reason why Nie Yanbo was so weak in the relationship between husband and wife was that he was short-handed, but the field staff who visited the platoon shook his head.

"Nie Yanbo's company can achieve this level without any involvement from the Luo family, not even in investment or contacts."

A person is born to show weakness in front of another person.

Either the opponent is too strong and deterrent to fight back.

Or act.

Or you owe the other party.

Which category does Nie Yanbo belong to? I'm sure it's not my brother who immediately contacted the hospital to bring the person back! "

The detectives who have been working for 24 hours are busy again.

Contacted the hospital and compared Nie Yanbo with the children's genetic samples, and the results came out that night.

The child is not Nie Yanbo's biological son, and the hospital gave two key pieces of information to the criminal police team.

One: Nie Yanbo's sperm survival rate is extremely low, and she is infertile.

Two: Luo Yalan had selected high-quality sperm in the hospital sperm bank, and both children were IVF.