Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (9)

"Captain, I'm fine! I've caught the child! I'm just..."

Chen Fang's voice stopped abruptly, Shen Qiu had already seen his calf, and the flashlight was flickering in the dark night, and he didn't know whether it was stuck or something.

He couldn't think too much for a while, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he was about to rush forward and drag him out.

Before he could move, he was hugged by the graduate students behind and rolled aside.

A rock the size of a panda's head was hitting the spot where he had just stood.

Li Cheng was about to rush over, but was forcibly held down by the others.

The aftershock lasted only ten seconds.

When it stopped again, half of the mountain that hit the roof just now rolled down the mountainside due to aftershocks.

At the bottom of the mountain, there was an endless roar.

Li Chengyi stood firm and immediately pushed away the people around him and rushed over.

"Chen Fang? Can Chen Fang hear it?"

Chen Fang's calf was still stuck outside, because the mountain was squeezed by the vibration, maybe he was stabbed by something, and blood kept flowing down.

There was silence, only the sound of drizzle hitting the leaves.

"Team, captain...Chen Fang, is he..."

Wang Zhang's face was pale, his legs limp and he collapsed on the ground.

Shen Qiu pulled away the graduate student's hand and was about to rush over, when suddenly there was a sharp cry of a baby from the ruins.

But Chen Fang...has never responded.

This undoubtedly cast a thick layer of haze on everyone's hearts.

Li Cheng called countless times, but there was no other sound in the ruins except for the cry of the child, and the silence spread in the night.

Everyone remained silent, silently moving the wood, bricks and tiles on the ruins.

Later, several women and children were rescued from the ruins one after another. When someone regained consciousness and asked, they realized that almost all the people here were crushed below.

Only a few children survived.

Li Cheng asked where the children who asked for help were hiding, and immediately asked Liu Gong and others to find the children.

The rescue continued until midnight, most of the people were rescued, and the gravel above Chen Fang was finally removed.

When the flashlight shone in Chen Fang's direction, some people couldn't help turning their heads away and weeping silently.

I saw Chen Fang bowing like a boiled shrimp, protecting the child in his arms. There was still blood on his head, his eyes were closed tightly, and his lips were pale.

Shen Qiu only took one look, and felt as if a big rock had fallen in his heart, he was so heavy and uncomfortable that he couldn't make a sound.

"Chen Fang?" Wang Zhang called out in a low voice, but there was no response. The person who was still alive and kicking during the day was lying quietly like a puppet.

Li Cheng went down and took a breath, his body almost froze like a sculpture.

After a moment, he shook his head.