Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (19)

The fox mother came home first, and the little fox was dawdling in the back about ten minutes late.

Dad Fox is already waiting at the entrance of the cave with a solemn expression.

The brothers and sisters lay in the cave and looked out.

They have been able to fully recognize the smell of Dad's anger in the air, the tip of their nose is twitching or sympathetic, or they are gloating at the little brother who is about to suffer Dad's anger.

Shen Qiu honestly stood in front of Dad Fox, his tail dragged on the ground, his ears drooped and turned to the back of his head.

Not waiting for Father Fox to say anything, Shen Qiu spoke first with self-knowledge, "Father Fox, I was wrong, I won't dare next time, just forgive me this time."

The speed of admitting mistakes can be said to be very fast.

Fox dad didn't have the slightest accident, and his eyelids didn't even bother him.

"And next time."

Dad fox's voice was cool, and the little fox suddenly tightened his neck.

The little fox shook his head wildly, "How is it possible, there will be no next time."

Fox dad stared at him for a long time, and made a rather humanized "heh" sound.

"Your mother has beaten you, and I will beat you again, I will not teach you a lesson."

The little fox's ears flickered.

Listen to this, is Fox Dad going to let him go?

The little fox's eyes were rolling, and some couldn't believe it.

Seeing all the changes in the cub's expression, Dad Fox continued slowly, "You like to run outside since you were a child. If you say there is no next time, I won't believe it."

"As your father, it is necessary for me to teach you how to protect yourself from being taken away by bad guys and predators."

"But you're different from the other cubs, so."

Shen Qiu pricked up his ears.

"From today onwards, neither mom nor dad will serve you breakfast."

"Besides, before hunting, you need to run ten laps around our territory. After a lot of laps, you can go hunting. If you are not physically strong enough, we will not give you food."

"Either stick to dinner, or find a way to get prey by yourself. There are many prey in the prairie, and you will never be hungry."

Fox dad stopped here.

The little fox tilted his head and asked "this is it".

"That's what I thought at first, but now you don't think it's that difficult?"

Hit yourself!

Shen Qiu shook her head hurriedly.

Fox Dad has fallen into deep thought.

After about three minutes, "Okay, then I will give you an hour of special training every day from today."

The little fox tilted his head again: special training?

I haven't figured it out yet, Dad Fox suddenly stood up and made a stance of chasing him.

Shen Qiu was startled and listened to Father Fox.

"I will chase you for an hour every day. You are caught by me several times within this hour, and the prey you catch will be distributed to your brothers and sisters several times."