The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (12)

Qin Yan called Shen Qiu to get down quickly.

    Shen Qiu held her head high, and before jumping off, she purposely jumped on that person.

    The man let out a muffled grunt, and his face turned even paler.

    Overjoyed, Da Zhuang stepped forward to take Guoguo away, ruaed the cat's head by the way, and signaled with his eyes: Well done!

    Shen Qiu hummed and meowed, very proud, but just as he walked to Qin Yan's side, he was put on the leash by him.

    With a straight face, "Ball, you are not allowed to act without authorization during the mission, have you forgotten what the trainer told you?"

    Shen Qiu froze.

    That's right, he's a police meow now, and he can't act without an order.

    The tail drooped immediately, and the ears turned into airplane ears, and carefully glanced at Qin Yan's face.

    Seeing him like this, Qin Yan was both angry and funny, and nodded his head, "It's also fortunate that nothing went wrong this time, otherwise you wouldn't even think about joining the team!

    . . .

    Knowing that he made a mistake, Shen Qiu listened to the training obediently, and raised his eyebrows until he returned to the game.

    The people brought back were sent to the interrogation room one by one, all the drug addicts were sent for urine tests, and the drugs found were sent for testing.

    Shen Qiu and Guoguo were sent back to the dormitory.

    When he returned to the dormitory, he had been waiting for news from Qin Yan.

    Not only the director promised to file an application report with the above, but also the results of the drug test.

    He had a guess... the type of drug this time should be the same as that used by the former owner of Qiuqiu and Zhang Jibo.

    If this guess holds true, then this matter is not simple.

    Any new type of drug entering the market must have a big conspiracy hidden behind it.

    These three times, whether it was to test the police or to muddy the water in Haishi, their intentions were absolutely sinister.

    Today's criminal investigation brigade is very busy, many people have been brought back from ktv, all of these individuals are not innocent, and they have more or less criminal records.

    After finishing the notes, he insisted on filling up all the confinement rooms in the bureau.

    Everyone in the bureau was busy all night.

    At five o'clock in the morning, the rising sun dispelled the darkness, shining on Shen Qiu's body through the window, and he woke up with a jolt.

    Jumping off the cat's nest to look outside, there was no movement outside, the kennel next door was sleeping soundly, snoring loudly.

    Forgot to say, Bawang is a biting dog, German Shepherd.⁽¹⁾

    Big in size, eats a lot, pulls a lot, and snores loudly.

    He flicked his ears, was a little annoyed by the noise of snoring, coupled with the fact that he was mentally loaded with drugs, he couldn't sit still.

    Looking at the door rail leading to the top, and then at the locked door, he jumped straight away, grasping the railing with his paws, pawing in the middle of the door rail, and stretching out his claws to pull the latch.