Kiwi at Customs 996 (2)

The police from the investigation department came quickly. After confirming that the meat contained a series of protected animals such as platypus and pangolins, the police immediately detained the person.

The middle-aged man is still shouting, "Why do you arrest me! I don't agree! I want to call the police!"

The comrade of the investigation department rolled his eyes, pressed down the man with his backhand and put on a silver bracelet.

"We are the police, comrade, you are now arrested on suspicion of killing and smuggling wild animals."

The middle-aged man was in a panic, and when he saw that he was handcuffed, he fell directly to the ground and began to splash.

"The police beat people! The public officials beat people! Come and see!"

The howl of the middle-aged man quickly attracted the attention of the other passengers beside the security belt.

The police from the investigation department took a look and immediately escorted the person away. They turned back to the man with glasses and said, "The royal family, let's take people and things away first, and come back later."

The man with glasses is the royal family who made a gesture to them.

The wailing of the middle-aged man has not stopped, the police almost carried him away.

Seeing that the passengers were still discussing, the royal family stood up and said, "Every passenger, it is forbidden to bring any raw/cooked meat into my country. Please contact our staff in advance."

"Not reporting it and trying to hide it from the sky will violate the laws of our country. Please be aware of it."

Shen Qiu's vision was not good. When he looked up, he could only see the royal family's mouth opening and closing. When he turned his head, he could only see blurred figures. He stared at it for a long time and finally gave up, shrinking into a The kiwi squatted in the palm of the royal family.

The police will investigate after this person is taken away. Now he has to think about the next thing.

Shen Qiu was a little worried. Kiwis are different from other animals. Even if the animals he wore before were protected animals, they were still in China.

There are a lot of things that can be done whether it is sent to the Forestry Bureau or sent to the wild.

But the kiwi is the national bird of another country! And, as far as he can tell, the country is so cherished for kiwis that it even sets a curfew on stray cats for kiwis, which in turn protects the endangered kiwis.

A breed that cares so much...

The macaque pecking at the palm of the royal family unconsciously, sighed.

If the kiwi was not wingless, he could still fly back after being repatriated.

If the kiwi bird is not blind, he can even sneak up on the logistics ferry plane and the like, and always find a way to come back.

Yes! This kiwi! It's blindfolded!

Shen Qiu: I hate it!

The royal family noticed that the kiwi fruit in the palm of the hand was shaking a little, looked down and saw that the little guy was nagging him with his mouth.

It doesn't hurt, it's just funny.

The royal family handed over the scene to a colleague, "I'll put this little guy back in the office first, and I'll go to Supervisor Liu later to ask what's going on. The national bird of another country may have to be sent back."