Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (8)

Shen Qiu, who was already in the police car at this time, didn't know that she was being calculated.

I got into the car and squatted in the back seat, my stomach rumbling again.

The big parrot snapped his tongue, a little melancholy.

Hungry.

He hasn't eaten at all since yesterday, so it's no wonder he's not hungry.

Zuo Yuan glanced at him from the rearview mirror, and the eyes of one person and one bird met.

Zuo Yuan dug out two warm siomai from his pocket.

"Parrots can eat sauerkraut, you can put some stomach first, and I'll find you something to eat when you get back to the bureau."

Said and handed the siomai to Tang Nian to signal him to feed it to the big parrot.

The little eyes of the big parrot were suddenly full of gratitude.

"Give me something to eat?!"

Zuo Yuan was very impatient with him before, including this time when he appointed Zuo Yuan as his partner, it was obvious that Zuo Yuan was going crazy at that time.

I didn't expect to be empty in my stomach! On the contrary, Zuo Yuan was the first to notice and gave him his own breakfast!

Shen Qiu was very moved and wiped his paws on the seat, then grabbed a siomai and put it in his mouth.

Zuo Yuan was horrified by his moved eyes and shivered.

"Don't, don't thank me so much, I'm afraid that you will delay my task because of hunger, I didn't agree with you as my partner!"

"When you return to this mission, you should quickly find the director and send you back to the Forestry Bureau."

Shen Qiu took a bite of Shaomai, which was the first time that Rebirth III had eaten human food.

Parrots also have a sense of taste, and can taste sour, sweet, salty and bitter.

Bite off the dough wrapped on the outside of the siomai, took a bite of the salty rice grains, and then pecked at the corn kernels and chopped mushrooms, Shen Qiu almost shed tears.

It's not easy, after three lifetimes, I finally eat human food!

Gourmet food must be eaten by humans!

What did Zuo Yuan say?

Shen Qiu, who was combing her hair, didn't care.

Anyway, this police bird is his destiny, and he has to stay even if he fights his life.

The car quickly arrived at the destination, Zuo Yuan got off the car and asked the security guard for the building number.

Shen Qiu jumped on Zuo Yuan's shoulder, and he glared at him.

Shen Qiu also glared back.

"Didn't you promise the director that you won't mess around in the car?"

"I didn't mess around?" The little eyeball blinked, and the big parrot's expression was very innocent.

Left element:...

Forget it, he doesn't care.

It's only a week, and patience will pass.

"Hello, how can I get to the eight-unit building?"

When the security guard heard this, he looked at the police uniform on Zuo Yuan and sighed.

"Why is that old man Li again? Was he cheated again this time?"

Shen Qiu's tail shook.

Listen to this tone, this old man is often deceived?