The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (18)

Hongmao was taken directly to the Public Security Bureau for a record.

Shen Qiu also followed in, squatting on the table and staring straight at the red hair.

Red Mao was flustered by the cat's eyes, for fear that the cat would rush up and beat him up if something went wrong.

He shrank his neck, trying to make a request to Qin Yan.

"Can you get this cat out... I, I'm scared."

Qin Yan frowned and patted the table.

"This is a police station, not a place where you can make demands casually."

Pointing to Shen Qiu again, "This is a police cat with a formal establishment. As long as you don't try to escape, he won't attack you."

Hongmao: ... ... He covered his injured eyes, wanting to cry but not crying.

"Okay, don't talk nonsense, name and age."

"Zhang Kang, 23 years old." The

third child recorded it on the computer.

Qin Yan showed him the photo of the deceased, "Do you know this person?"

Zhang Kang narrowed his eyes when he saw it, and shook his head a little bit erratically.

"No, I don't know."

"Be honest! We found all the things hidden in your house. You have heard the words of being frank and lenient and resisting strictness."

Zhang Kang trembled, and when he looked up, he saw the big dog. Mao Mao showed its paws, staring at him fiercely and licking them.

Immediately the trembling became more severe, as if mourning a concubine.

"Don't let the cats go, let me tell you!"

Qin Yan & the third child: ...

Both of them looked back at Shen Qiu in unison. The big cat was licking its fur obediently. Seeing them looking at him, it was kind of flattering. He wagged his tail and rubbed against Qin Yan's arm.

The third child is happy.

"You said you, a cat is afraid, so timid, how dare you touch that thing?"

After finishing speaking, Shen Qiu jumped off the table, seemingly heading towards Zhang Kang.

Zhang Kang almost jumped up, "I said! That person's name is Wang Miao, it's me!"

Shen Qiu turned a corner and stretched on the ground in a good manner.

The third child gave Shen Qiu a complimenting look, and continued the interrogation.

"Where did the things in your house come from?"

Zhang Kang seemed to have broken the pot, and his whole body was slumped on the regret chair with a numb expression.

"Wang Miao gave it to me. I don't know where it came from. He won't let me ask."

"Then do you know what Wang Miao is doing recently? Are you not worried about him being missing for so long?"

Zhang Kang Shaking his head, "Wang Miao told me before he left that he was going to do a big job, and we won't have to live in a group rented house when the job is successful."

Shen Qiu was thoughtful.

The major event Wang Miao mentioned should be related to the new drug.