Vacant Pleasure

Raidyn suddenly reacted and pushed him away. "Mia is my best friend, she's like my sister no man has ever come between us. Right now she is in there thinking that you like her. I don't want to hurt her or myself, Nick." Raidyn muttered.

"Look I'm not trying to hurt either one of you. I promise. I'll go talk to her right now, I'll call it quits. Tell her I REALLY like her best friend. How is that?" He pulled her towards him by the chin and kissed her again, slowly parting her lips with his tongue.

"I knew it" they parted as they heard the giggles coming from Ernie. "Hey hottie, Mia is looking for you and as for you young lady, you seem to be much better. Here drink this." The color had returned to Raidyn's face and she could now stand on her own

Nick sighed "I need to talk to Mia about this. I promise I'll fix everything." he began walking away and returned planting another kiss on her lips "Sorry can't help myself."

Raidyn smiled widely as she looked at Ernie's shocked expression "See and you say, you don't have luck! He's got the hots for you baby. Now I'm jealous."

She smiled, even though she felt uneasy, "I don't know. He probably has some kind of syndrome. I mean I don't know...he's so cute..." she sat back down and closed her eyes remembering their kiss. "What if he wants both of us. Me cause...cause...I'm not sure, I'm nice and make him feel comfortable and Mia because she's beautiful and has a hot body."

"Stop it! Just stop thinking so negatively all the time. Enjoy that you got lucky tonight with a gorgeous man and that he confessed his attraction to you" they both giggled. "That's it...smile girl."

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia found Nick walking past the bathroom hall, she grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Where were you? I was looking all over the place for you." she smiled as she kissed his neck "Have you seen Ray?" she asked, coming up to his mouth.

"Uh listen" his voice squeaked as she kissed his neck again, then he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket "Hold on" he answered. "Hello!"

"Just fuck her...already..." AJ's raspy voice boomed through the phone. "She's all over you, just do it. You won't be disappointed, just look at her, she's hot. "

"Where the fuck are you" he cut AJ off, looking around the place as he felt her hands, roaming about. After the search he found AJ sitting on a stool at the bar, looking directly at him, his phone against his ear, "You're a sick man." Nick mumbled.

"You'll regret it if you let her get away. I'm telling you." Then he hung up.

"Uh listen I have to talk to you" he could feel himself getting aroused, she placed his hands over her waist and ran them down her thighs. The temptation was too great, if he could just have her once, it would be their little secret. Raidyn would never know. He returned the kisses aggressively

"You can talk to me in the bathroom" she went back to kissing him. Both clumsily making their way towards the woman's bathroom and entering a random stall.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ernie caressed Raidyn's hair as she rested her head on the patio table. She stared at AJ that stood in the distance smoking.

I don't like him, he looks evil, like a vampire stalking his next victim.

His eyes met hers, but he looked away quickly. I don't like you either. Freak! Her buzz was gone, but she still felt the dizziness and the aching in her belly lingered. She remembered that her poor stomach had been deprived of food for two days straight, nothing but the nine pills a day and lots of water. Now the alcohol burned her insides. "I'm gonna be sick" she said, covering her mouth and bolting to the bathroom.