Rude Boy

"Listen I've got a show tonight, and I'm going with Nick and his sister." AJ said buttoning his black jeans and buckling his belt. "Did you want to come and see me rock the house?" he smiled.

"No...you look like a woman...with your nails painted, and that eyeliner...so gross." Beth spoke and then peaked over the paperwork in her hands, and rolled her eyes "Just don't do two things?" she said almost innocently.

He raised his eyebrows, already frustrated by the woman. He pulled his shirt on. "What?" he asked standing by the bedroom door.

"One, don't get all drunk, cause I'm not going to pick your drunk ass up again, and second don't go fucking Nick's sister or whatever other bitch they drag along." she quickly made a hand gesture for him to leave as she averted her gaze back to the papers in front of her.

"Yes mother..." he retorted, slamming the door behind him. If only someone would give him a break with his music, the wedding would be called off immediately.

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Nick's house Melanie and BJ ran around in their mini jean skirts and tight cut off shirts, while Mia sipped on a cup of hot chocolate and Jane sat alongside her. "I can't believe he thinks that horrible sound that comes out of his mouth is music. I would never pay to see him." Jane blabbed as the girls made a big hype about the night out.

Mia just listened to the chatter going on in the kitchen, wishing she could be going to listen to AJ. She would have given anything to be able to go.

Raidyn sat on the side of the tub, rubbing on a bruise she had on her knee. Where the hell did this one come from, it's like the third one I see this week. Hum...ok the bruise is not the issue right now. The issue is if that stick has a plus sign I'm going to die. She almost jumped off the edge of the tub, when she heard the knock on the door.

"Raidyn are you ever coming out of there babe. You haven't talked to me since earlier and I just want to know that you're ok. Can you open up?" Nick yelled at the door. "Please"

She grabbed the stick and looked around the bathroom frantically trying to think of a place where he wouldn't find it right away. She opened the bottom cabinet and placed it on the corner, not even remembering to check the results herself. Quickly she opened the door and walked past Nick.

"Are you alright? It sounded like you were sick?" he stood next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Babe what happened today? Please tell me."

She turned to him "Tell you, for what? You're not going to do anything about it. Ouch!" she held her stomach, a strong surge of pain rested on her side. "She just doesn't like me cause I'm poor, probably cause I'm Hispanic and I'm a cow."

Nick grinned "You are taking her too seriously babe" he hugged her and kissed her neck. "Please just try to...look what matters is that I love you just the way you are!"

She snapped her head up "Like I am...you make it sound like I'm some kind of repulsive monster that you've unintentionally fallen in love with." she covered her face, being this emotional over the whole situation hadn't been in her plans. "I'm sorry just go to AJ's show, he's counting on you."

"Ray...you know I don't mean it...like that..." he pried her hands from her face "I love you and that's all that matters, fuck my mom and everyone else that doesn't. Ok?" she nodded with a sniffle. "Alright I'm counting on you waiting up for me" he winked and kissed her, then left the room.

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Chris, Tiffany, BJ, Melanie, Nick and AJ made their way through the crowded club. In a couple of minutes it would be AJ's turn to go up on stage. Nick bought the first round of drinks for the group and they settled in at a reserved table in a corner at the front of the stage.