Who Did It

Ernie stood holding his last bag with a sad smile on his face, as Dave piled the luggage into their rental. "You better be good to her" he glared playfully at Nick, who hugged Raidyn from behind.

"I will..." he nodded, no smile.

Raidyn lunged at Ernie and hugged him tight. "I never thought we would part." she felt a stubborn tear run down her cheek. "I'm going to miss you sooo much!" she kissed his cheek.

"Me too..." he choked putting his hand to his mouth "Now stop it. I'm not dying, you know. I'm just going to another state to be a nerd. I love you...never forget that." he kissed her once again and then turned to Mia "Honey...I'm going to miss you too." he hugged Mia and the tears just began to spill "Oh baby...don't cry." he wiped her eyes with his hands, then whispered into her ear "Please take care of yourself and that baby." he winked at her.

"Dave please be good to our Ernie..." Raidyn hugged Dave quickly.

Dave smiled brightly, his eyes as blue as Adam's, he was way shorter and seemed much nicer. "Definitely...have no worries Raidyn. He'll certainly be calling you everyday."

They hopped into the car "Farewell my darlings..." Ernie waved blowing kisses like a princess in a parade, he hopped into the car and then zoomed off.

Raidyn already felt the empty feeling in her gut, she had never been far from Ernie for so long. She felt Nick's arm around her "He'll be fine baby...he's going to miss you just as much. Come on, let's get something to eat." he pulled her into the truck.

A little later the two girls walked gloomily into the small café, Nick trailing behind the waiters and owner greeting him. They scooted into a booth and looked over the menus quietly.

"So you guys are going to ignore me the rest of the day...?" he asked with an exaggerated pout. "I'm hurt! Come on girls, let's do something today." he smiled.

"I'm not in the mood for fun Nick. I'm in the same dress as last night and these heels are killing me seriously. I just want to go home." Mia muttered "Oh shit...bathroom?" she leaped up and ran in the direction that Nick held out his finger.

"Something is definitely wrong with her. Did you notice that she didn't talk to anyone at the club, she didn't dance, drink, laugh...she just sat in a corner sipping on a coke." Nick said with a raised eyebrow.

Raidyn finally turned to look at him with stern eyes "You seemed to be pretty occupied watching her movements..." Now she raised an eyebrow.

He smiled "Aw my baby is jealous...well I had to do something instead of wondering who Raidyn Gonzalez was making out with..."

"Ok...ok...I get it. Sorry! Yeah, something is up with her, but she won't talk to me. You know..." she turned to face him, "Maybe you can talk to her...'' she grinned with a nod.

"Me?" he pointed at himself.

"Uh you are the only other person at this table Nick! Come on...please help me!" she tilted her head and pouted "Please maybe she will tell you and then you can tell me."

He rolled his eyes "Ok...fine...I'll talk to her..." he looked at his phone "It's AJ he's about ten minutes away."

"Ok well I'm going to call my mother. She should be home right now. Hope my dad doesn't answer...I'll give you guys time to talk..." she kissed him and stood up.

He grabbed her hand "Ray..." she turned "What if she doesn't want you to know?"

Before she could answer, Mia was taking a seat on her side of the table. "Where are you headed?" she questioned Raidyn taking a sip of her water.