Confessions

They began the drive to Nick's, Mia fidgeting nervously with her fingers "Why are you so nervous? She's passed out now!" he drove smoothly with one hand on the wheel and his elbow propped on the window.

"Because Adam! We are headed to Nick's house...the same Nick whose ass you kicked with your buddies and his girlfriend is passed out in the back of your truck and YOU are dropping us off. Maybe you can just leave us..."

He laughed "Leave you here...hum...are you saying that you would carry Raidyn all the way to Nick's. Now no offense, but you WOULD need physical therapy." she glared at him. "Oh come on, he's going to have to get used to it. Raidyn is going to be closing with me all next week...I'm her boss now...she HAS to see me." he showed his perfect teeth again.

"You're an ass! You were humiliated to her..." she blurted as she saw the familiar house and people outside.

"I know...didn't mean to. I'll apologize next week." he looked at Raidyn in the backseat, through the rearview mirror.

Nick searched his pockets for his phone, he was worried the girls had said they would be there by eight and it was already half an hour later. He walked out to the front of his house, it was now crowded with old friends, friends of his friends and people he had never seen. But he didn't care a party was a party and the more the merrier.

"Yo..." AJ stood at the front door, he motioned to the dark car that pulled up in front "Isn't that your rival's car." AJ stood leaning against the house his arms crossed.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Nick blurted making way towards the black Escalade.

Sooner than he could make way to the driver side, Mia hopped out of the passenger seat. "Look before you get all pissed, I have an explanation..."

Nick laughed "What explanation, I'm not surprised to see you hop out of anyone's car..." he sighed with relief, he watched her walk to the back door, then anger flushed through his body as Mia opened the back door to reveal Raidyn passed out. "What the fuck is this?" he yelled, shaking Raidyn violently.

"Jeez man...be gentle." Adam reprimanded mockingly.

"Fuck you!" he snapped pulling Raidyn up by the arm, she groaned as she carefully opened her eyes. "Ray...get the fuck up!" he was livid.

She finished opening her eyes, the car was spinning and then she turned to see Nick "You..." she frowned, almost falling over. "Adam..." she whined "I thought you were taking us home." she ignored Nick's presence.

"No, your sister said you were coming over to see your sweet boyfriend...now go with him. You don't want me to do what I did a while ago again. Do you?" he smiled wickedly, getting a jealous glare from Nick.

She giggled and blushed "NO! Never again..." she continued on a giggling fit, as Nick pulled her out of the truck, her feet made contact with the ground clumsily and her legs shook as she walked away from the truck, and Adam skidded out of the driveway.

Mia wrapped an arm around Raidyn's waist, and helped Nick get her into the house. Everyone in the house just watched as they took her through the hallway and into Nick's room. Once there Mia carefully sat her down on the bed, while Iggy jumped on the bed next to her.

"Its not what your think..." Mia began to explain, but he just put up a hand and gestured to leave them alone. She nodded obediently and waved at Raidyn, who smiled dumbly and waved back. He then proceeded to walk back and forth.

Mia sighed, she felt out of place for once, all the girls wore the shortest clothes, they laughed and drank. The last drinks she had consumed were now traveling from her stomach, up to her throat with a burning sensation. She stood in the hallway holding her stomach "I'm so sorry...I won't do that ever again I promise. It was dumb and very irresponsible." she grinned and ran her hand over her stomach again.