The Video

Mia's behavior worsened with the news of two babies growing inside of her, she was always extremely tired, very moody and still had morning sickness. Whenever she was alone, she would burst out in tears over her whole dilemma. She had her days where the movement of the babies made her giggle and have a better outlook on things, but the sadness overshadowed her happiness every time.

A couple of days had gone by and she stood on the deck watching in the distance as the camera crew that Nick had hired set up on the beachside. She leaned on the wooden rails as she made out the figure moving his arms about and smiling happily as he talked to a girl with long black hair and a really short red dress on. She looked down at her own body, and sighed heavily.

Claudia the cleaning lady walked outside her purse over her shoulder. "Mia...I'm done I left the turkey in the fridge. Remind Ray to put it in the oven tomorrow first thing in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving." she smiled.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too Claudia." Mia forced a smile back to the woman, then reverted her gaze back to the set up on the beach. She was tempted to walk out there and watch AJ, but she was afraid he would send her off. "I'll just wait for Ray '' she peered into the kitchen catching a glimpse of the clock on the wall. "She'll be here in a couple of minutes." she smiled anticipating Raidyn's arrival.

Raidyn waved at Lora and was startled by the person leaning against her car "I thought..." she tried to speak.

The familiar grin made her stomach flip. "Well it is Thanksgiving tomorrow, my mother would kill me if I didn't come spend it with her and I stayed in Paris." Adam hopped off the car and hugged Raidyn.

At first she hesitated, but remembered all the good things that his friendship had brought out in her. She hugged him back, feeling his strong arms tighten around her and taking in the familiar scent of his cologne. The hug lasted longer than she would have wanted, she pulled away slowly.

"I have to get home..." she stated, taking out her keys from her purse.

He smirked "Where is home? Na...never mind I should know that. So how is your family and Mia?"

Raidyn smiled "My mom is doing ok, I don't know about my father we don't talk about him. Uh Mia is VERY pregnant with twins by a secret baby daddy."

He chuckled "Oh so it turned out good for you...Nick wasn't the father. Awesome" his voice was dripping with sarcasm.

She ignored it. "I'm doing good too. Adam, listen I really have to go. It was nice seeing you again" she walked towards the door.

He nodded "Alright...I'll be in town for a couple of days and then I'm heading back. I'd really like..."

"I don't think that's a good idea Adam...I'll see you around" she jumped into the Mustang and peeled out.

Nick ran around the beach making sure that everything was in place for the shots, "Alright AJ...I'll need you to start at three. 1...2...3"

AJ began to sing, leaning against an old red Mustang "I'm gonna take you in my car...Let you give me a ride ...And tell me love, quick or slow..." then the girl in the skimpy black dress walked onto the beach and began to dance around AJ. Nick smiled watching from his spot as the woman and AJ interacted in the car. AJ continued to sing "I'll let you decide... And if you get to serious I'll tell you goodbye...Girl you better realize...This ain't nothing but a drive by love...Drive by love"

Nick called for them to 'cut' "That was awesome man...great job Julia" he shouted at the dark haired woman. "Just a couple more out here on the beach and we'll be heading to Hollywood tomorrow to finish up the video." Nick explained enthusiastically.