Wipe Out

The usual routine wasn't as hard today, all she did was imagine Nick and Stephanie together and it came easy. Or imagine Adam bragging about her, which he wouldn't have been bragging, if not making fun of her alongside his friends to make herself sick.

Last night had been nothing more than a nightmare. Seeing Mia's bump, that could be Nick's. Stephanie out of all the damn people, holding Nick's hand. Did he go all the way to my job to get her, I should have known he'd be with her any chance he had. Men, they are such dogs. Then Adam just has to finish my night off...UGH! lastly finding out that Adam was talking about their night together, and the words that he seemed to use, were nothing pleasant.

She ran the brush through her hair, and brushed her teeth. Slipped on a pair of jeans and her polo work shirt. The anger rose from the pit of her stomach and ran through her whole body. I trusted him, then again how do you trust someone that exposes a woman on the internet. Oh god! I'll die, no he'll die if I ever see myself on the internet. I'll cut it off so he can't do it to anyone else. Suddenly she burst through the door and headed to the kitchen.

Ernie stood in the hallway, a sleepy look on his face, his usual combed hair all over the place. He stood watching Raidyn fill a pot of water "Morning to you too. What are you cooking soup before you head to work?" when he got no response and overheard her cursing a storm his voice rose to a ring "RAY!!!"

She turned abruptly "What?" she questioned making way with the heavy pot towards the hall. "Move Ernie...he deserves this..."

"Oh Jesus you heard the rumors last night. What if they are just rumors..."

She came to a halt and glared at him "Oh yeah...Nick knows about it. Not unless you told him."

Ernie pouted, all his good thoughts of Adam were starting to diminish. "Ok...fine do it...the poor thing might catch a cold?" he smiled sheepishly and caught a glare from an impatient Raidyn, who struggled to hold the pot steady. "Alright then! Let me get one too." He walked towards the kitchen and got a bucket that was under the sink and filled it with cold water.

He held the bucket in one hand and opened the door, Adam was sprawled on the bed, only in a pair of gray sweats, his bare chest moved with each breath. One of his legs dangled off the bed and his mouth was agape. Raidyn held the pot and suddenly flung it forward, never letting go of the handles. All the water flew through the air and crashed onto Adam, like a wave.

Adam jumped sky high as the cold water hit his bare chest, he let out a manly yelp and wiped his face as he saw the two bodies in the doorway "What the fuck are you two doing?"

Raidyn stood looking at him with a grin on her face "That is for being the asshole, that deep down I knew you were. I hope you had fun, divulging and laughing about me with all your friends and especially Nick! YOU ASSHOLE!!!" she looked over at Ernie.

"Oh right!" Ernie chuckled, while Adam sat confused at what he was hearing, he didn't see the second bucket of water coming at him. He just sucked in a breath as the cold water hit him a second time, soaking him, his sheets and the bed. "That is for being a douchebag." they walked out of the room in a fit of giggles. "He didn't see that one coming." Ernie snickered.

Adam walked out, his sweats dripping all over the floor "Ray...wait! You got it all wrong. I didn't say anything other than confirm someone's suggestion. I don't remember saying anything else. Why would you think that?"

"Bullshit! Tara made sure to let me know all the things you said. Plus you told Nick...how low can you be? I hate you right now and I'm taking your car, don't be surprised if you find it in a ditch."

"Raidyn wait...hear me out. There is a reason I told Nick and it wasn't at the party" he grabbed her arm and turned her around, just to get a palm across the face. He was pissed, as he rubbed his face "Fine...you believe what you want."