I Still

It was Thursday evening and Nick took his time dressing for his outing. He slowly pulled on his dark jeans, buckled his belt, tied his chucks, and slipped on his favorite white shirt. He spiked his hair in different directions and sprayed on some cologne.

"Are you ready yet woman?" he yelled knocking on the door.

The door swung open "I'm coming...jeez I'm fat...I mean...pregnant girl coming through. Ugh! I don't know how Raidyn does it." she muttered, not really talking to Nick. She shoved her way past him, in a huff.

"Ray isn't pregnant...I hope! Damn I thought that by getting laid more often, your attitude would change. I was so wrong!" he teased.

"Shut up ok...you don't have the swollen feet, the nasty bubbling in your stomach and the aching boobs." she cocked her head to the side and a smile spread across her face at the disgusted look on Nick's face. "And look at this...it's a bump in my flat stomach, I mean who the hell shows at almost three months."

"A bag of bones like you!" Nick mocked her.

"Oh no, she's giving you shit. I can hear it all the way outside." AJ came from behind and hugged her. "Hey" he kissed her cheek and slipped his hands over her tiny bump "I can't believe you're showing already?"

"I know," she groaned. "It's about time you got here...and don't do that, she could walk through that door any minute and what would you say?" she looked at him sideways.

"That you're choking..." he chuckled.

"I can't believe that I'm covering for you two tonight. Beth would have my head for this, you know. Are you guys ready?" he asked anxiously ready to get a drink.

AJ raised his eyebrows "That's the good part of it being Tara's birthday. I can't believe we are in October already. Uh...did she invite Adam?"

Nick's face turned cold "I told the bitch not to, but knowing her ass. She did, just to spite me."

"Enough babbling...are you guys sure I don't look like a pig." she twirled around in her pink sweater dress, her tiny belly protruding through her usual lean body. "Hey did you guys know that our baby is the size of a quarter?" she could have jumped with giddiness.

"No way...that is weird." AJ kissed her cheek again.

"What sounds weird is you saying OUR baby to both of us...now that is weird. Anyway you look fine. Hurry up, I hear Stephanie pulling up already?" Nick began for the door, he waved as he caught a glimpse of the blonde in a tiny red halter dress. "Yum." he laughed and walked out to meet her.

Mia turned to look at AJ, who looked at her with a bright smile "You know with that smile, anyone would think that you love me!" she smiled back at him.

His happy face quickly darkened. "You talk so much nonsense...now go out first." she began to walk out and he pulled her back, making their mouths connect. "You look gorgeous." she looked at him startled, then smiled. "Now go.." he watched as she walked out and then followed.

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raidyn sighed in frustration as she sat on the bed, watching Ernie finally finish dressing. "Alright! Man I should just wear a big rainbow on my forehead!" he frowned.

"I thought you were proud to be gay? Anyways most people never know that you are, so stop it. Come on, I bet you anything that Adam is pacing impatiently." they giggled exiting the room arm in arm.

Adam stopped as he cocked his head to the side "About time ladies!" he mocked.

"Sorry it was my fault. You know it takes time to look this gorgeous." Ernie giggled, covering his mouth, when Adam's straight face didn't budge. He pulled Raidyn to the front "Doesn't she look beautiful?"