I Do

One Year later

"I do..." He said while staring into his bride's eyes.

She was grinning widely and rubbing her hands on her gown. The nerves were apparent on her face, but she still seemed more than happy. It was her big day, the day she was marrying the man that she had suffered so much for.

He was wondering when it would all end. It felt like they'd been in the church forever and all he wanted was to get out and get the party started with his new wife...and later with the guests.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest announced and the twosome wasted no time joining mouths.

Everyone watched as the happy couple dashed out of the church and took cover from the rose petals that everyone was throwing; rose petals had been the maid of honor's choice. They hopped into the stretch limo and were off to the reception.

"Weren't we at a wedding around this time last year?" Raidyn giggled and turned to make a funny face at Daniel who was comfortably nestled on her side.

Nick ran after a babbling Emily, "As a matter of fact we were. Only you have to admit this one makes me feel like I'm in a Twilight movie."

Raidyn couldn't help but laugh. AJ and Mia had come back from their touring together, engaged. Now a whole year later they were happily married; both wearing black eyeliner and black clothes and almost everything decorating the place was indeed...black.

"Hello, my favorite couple!" Ernie greeted Nick and Raidyn and patted the kids like they were puppies. "I love this...I wonder if we get our own blood sucker as a gift?"

Mia and AJ approached the threesome and laughed along. "Hey, that wouldn't have been a bad idea." AJ joked. "Thanks for coming, guys!"

"Oh I couldn't miss this for anything!" Nick teased, "AJ Mclean is happily married."

"Oh my God we have to toast! Let me find my maid of honor...ANGEL!!" Mia ran around grabbing flutes of champagne and handed them out.

The whole group was together, Angel, Mia, AJ, Ernie, Nick and Raidyn.

Mia nervously handed out a flute to the familiar tall guy. "Adam! I'm glad you could make it."

They all held up their glasses and looked around at each other. "I wanna make a toast to friendship...happiness and love! It's been a long road...but we are all on the path to happiness." Ernie placed his hand to his chest and raised his glass.

"Cheers!" They all chorused.

Mia clinked her glass against Raidyn and everyone joined in on the clinking.

                                                                            THE END

                       Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed my story :)