Happy Thanksgiving

Unlike Nick, AJ had a lot of explaining to do when he woke up with a hammering in his head, dry mouth and dizziness. Just as he opened his eyes wide, there was Beth standing over him, her arms crossed over her chest and her lips pursed in anger. "Morning babe," he mumbled, throwing the covers off.

"Morning babe! Is that all you have to say for yourself mister. You came at 3 in the morning, drunk off your skinny ass..." she pierced him with her eyes "Then to top it all off, you're screaming that pregnant bitches name..."

After Beth mentioned the name, he recalled asking for her and wanting to see her. He had wanted to see her, in the state he was, it would have been easier to tell her exactly how he felt. "Oh that...babe I was drunk I'm sorry." he spoke slowly, since his head pounded with every word.

"You're an asshole, I'm busting my ass trying to get this wedding together. You haven't helped me do anything...I might as well marry myself. You act like such an idiot sometimes AJ Mclean. You think this video is going to work..." she smirked "Yeah sure, just like all your other ideas, this is going to be a flop and when it does FLOP!! You're going to take that office job my dad promised you."

He muted her voice. All he could do was watch her mouth move along with her hands. He sighed, how in the hell was he going to marry this woman. What was he thinking? "Beth..." she continued her rant "Beth I have a headache...can you go bitch somewhere else please." he closed his eyes rubbing his neck.

"Psh...I don't even know why the hell am I marrying you in the first place..." she smirked "I guess two reasons, one I love you no matter how many things you've done to me. Second because you owe me...since your daddy disowned your ass and you don't have shit! Don't forget I had my dad pay for this house and that stupid Mercedes parked outside." her hands were on her hips and she tapped her foot on the floor.

He stood up quickly "Beth shut the fuck up! I'm tired of hearing your voice...I have a fucking headache and your not making it any better. Just so you know even if this video is a FLOP, I'm not working with your daddy...so take that out of your plans. As for this house and the car, you can shove them up where the sun doesn't shine babe." he began to walk away and turned around "Maybe the one who should be questioning this marriage is ME." he walked away leaving Beth in a huff.

He entered the bathroom, and gripped the side of the sink with all his strength. How had he ended up this way? What had happened to his relationship with Beth? They had been fine, until he had cheated on her with Mia, then all hell had broken loose. Then his father had given him an ultimatum, the music business or helping him out with the restaurants in Florida. Now he was paying for making the decision he had.

He stared at himself in the mirror, he hated the person he saw.

A coward that couldn't stand on his own two feet, who would be apologizing and kissing up to Beth later on. A failure, everything he ever tried to do always ended up in a flop. Beth was right, this video would also be a flop. Then he would unwillingly end up in some office, in a nifty suit, with a title he didn't deserve and a huge office overlooking the city. He groaned as the pounding increased and the fear of failing overpowered him.

"Hey..." Nick nuzzled Raidyn's neck with his chin "I gotta go...I'm going to be shooting till three and I promise I will be back here for dinner. Alright?" he kissed her cheek.

Raidyn nodded "Ok...but don't be late, you know that Beth and Denise are coming and well..."

"I promise babe!" he said, pecking her and running out the door as he pulled on his hoodie. He walked out just to bump into a groggy AJ, who held his head. "Hey man!" Nick greeted him.

AJ put his hand up "Please...head throbbing and I think I'm bound to be sick on the way."

"Shit you better do it out the window or I'll kill you." Nick voiced as the twosome hopped into the Mustang and drove off to finish up their video.