Testing 1...2...3

The twosome walked along the beach, a comfortable silence between them. The only noises heard were the seagulls that squawked, making circles in the sky, the swooshing of the waves colliding with each other and the sand crunching underneath their bare feet.

Mia let out a sigh and finally spoke "Listen...I'm really sorry about all this. I know it's my fault for being such a whore..." she giggled nervously.

"It's alright Mia...! Maybe I overreacted and I should have waited for you guys to explain. It's just knowing that it had happened before...just..." Raidyn paused for a moment.

"Well if it makes you feel any better. I would have reacted the same, shit maybe worse. I would have kicked someone's ass, before running away. I just can't stop feeling bad, you know."

Raidyn came to a halt and looked up at Mia "We are going to get through this all together. I'm going to stick by you and Nick even if I turn out to be an auntie slash step mother.' The twosome laughed and continued to walk.

"Just so you know...he was a mess, when you were gone. He drank, didn't eat, or bathe...yuck or shave. He looked like a bum!" She shrugged.

"I felt the same way, but I bathed." they laughed, then Mia's eyes sat upon a house above them and sighed heavily. "You've got it bad for him don't you? What is up with you two?" Raidyn asked her eyes following Mia's gaze.

"It's complicated...He's still getting married to Beth and I'm just the other woman." she shrugged.

"You're ok with him using you like that?"

Mia sighed heavier "I'm not so lucky Ray, I have to take what I can get from him. Plus we are both using each other you know." quickly Mia changed the subject "Anyways...so...tell me is it true about you and Adam?" she smiled wide as Raidyn's eyes widened in shock.

Nick sat on his couch, feet on the coffee table and a bowl of cereal in one hand. He laughed at what was on TV. "Yo, where is Mia? I need to talk to her!" AJ waltzed into the house, Nick never looking at him. "Do you ever lock that door dude? Someone is going to get in here one of these days you know."

"What are you talking about?" Nick said finally looking up at AJ "I live in a nice neighborhood and everyone on this street has the same shit or better than me, so who could possibly get in?"

AJ rolled his eyes "You're seriously out of it, I can see that you got laid." he smirked, waiting for an answer.

Nick munched fast on his mouth full of food "What..." Munch. Crunch. Munch. Swallow. "What are you talking about?"

"Uh...you're in a giddy mood. You're laughing at Bob Saget who has never been funny! And you just have that 'I got laid' look."

Nick rolled his eyes as he stood up and headed for the kitchen. "Bob Saget is stupid funny...you know it's like listening to Howie say a joke."

"Whatever, you're going around the question. Are you going to tell me or not?"

"Yes...fine I did, three times to be exact and it was...I can't think of the word. I have no idea how the woman is so insecure...that's all I'm going to say. Stop asking me fucking questions. Oh and they are out taking a walk." Nick rinsed out his bowl.

AJ cleared his throat "Hum...sounds like a freak. Wait...Ray and Mia are out there walking. What if she kills my Mia and dumps her in the ocean, baby and all?"

"Shut up MY Ray would never do a thing like that" they heard laughter and both turned to look out to the deck. "See...safe and sound, even laughing." The girls entered the kitchen and everyone looked at each other.

"What's going on here?" Mia broke the silence as she hugged AJ, he squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head.

Raidyn stood next to Nick, he quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. She glared at AJ, who looked at her quickly and turned away. Ok maybe he is a vampire after all...ugh! Look at him acting all lovey with her when he's going to marry Beth. How is that? I seriously don't understand men sometimes.