Blue-eyed Monster

Early the next morning, Nick awoke to a splash of water on him "What the fuck?" he mumbled his head pounding with force. "Fucking sprinklers...wait a minute...how the hell?" he heard a familiar laugh.

"Hey shit head..." AJ laughed alongside of Tara. "Alternative to using the shower...looks like you got home just fine. Where the hell is your truck?"

He looked around still disoriented as the sprinklers sprayed his chest with force "Ouch! Uh...I don't know." he said finally getting off the lawn, while rubbing his chest and joining the twosome that were in a fit of laughter. "Yeah funny!" he glared at them.

"So listen to tonight grand opening club Indigo, by some dude. We got VIP tickets from that faggot Dave...he's moving to Texas...he's in town picking up his faggot ass boyfriend, something about going to school together." AJ shrugged, not really giving a shit about Dave and his lover's life. Just eager to party since he had nothing else to do, he was definitely there, especially with VIP access.

Tara just stared at Nick "You look like shit!" she crossed her arms under her breast. Then licked her lips "But I can make you feel better..." she smiled wickedly.

Nick smirked "Oh...did you help Aje already...cause he's looking more than better this morning." Nick walked away laughing.

"You asshole." she huffed, glaring at AJ.

He shrugged with a grin "What? I didn't tell him...he already knows how willing to help others you are sweet heart." he walked away laughing.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon, Raidyn was in a good mood. It could have been a good night's sleep, or the thought of Nick confessing his love for her to one of her best friends. "I don't think I'm going to buy anything. But I will watch you guys..." she smiled.

"Oh no we are all wearing something nice. I heard this club is upscale and girls wear slacks or dresses. The guys have to wear button shirts, with dress pants and dress shoes. I was like how about suit and tie. Jeez!" Ernie informed with a huff.

"So how serious are we with this Dave guy, cause you hadn't told us anything. Don't think that we forgot about it. Right Ray" Mia teased, elbowing Raidyn.

"That is right...so...spill the beans." The threesome sat on a bench.

Ernie had met Dave at the campus tour and coincidentally had rented an apartment in the same building. They had hit it off quickly and were so into each other they had made plans to meet in LA so that they could drive back to Texas together. The girls were excited for him, he wouldn't be alone in another state.

Raidyn paced the Macy's store, there was so much clothes, but none looked like they would fit her. Mia walked out with one outfit, then another and another. Everything still fit her perfectly as if there wasn't a little life growing inside of her. Ernie walked out also spinning around and mocking a supermodel walk, they laughed and laughed throughout the while.

"Well what about you?" Mia asked, taking her bag from the cashier, she opted for something not as revealing as her regular ensembles. "Raidyn...you have to buy something, you have nothing to wear at home and you know it." she scolded her.

"I got it..." Ernie yelled across the store "Hurry come" he held three pieces in his hands "Look at this...you feel comfy in pants and the color of the blouse is gorgeous and this mini jacket will make your boobs the tease of the night. Please try it on."

Raidyn backed away "No...if I try it on and it doesn't fit and I look horrible in it I'm just going to get depressed and not go. So..." her voice trailed off as she got menacing looks from Mia and Ernie. She closed her eyes in defeat "Fine..." she snatched the outfit from him and entered the dressing room with a sigh.